Hardware & Technical DIY X52 Pro + Chair mod

Excellent - You have inspired me to mod my chair.

Before...

A Mk III comfy chair with custom padding and gravity inhibiting cushioned... erm... cushions... :D

After...
Will post results...
*Wanders off to get toolbox, gaffer tape and clamps*

Last edited:
How did I not find this thread before?
I have be thinking about doing this for a while now, thank you for the shopping list ;)

$_12.JPG

These are on ebay for £11 might suit the less crafty like myself :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yellow-Co...ng-450mm-/321361968486?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

Last edited:
Would be tempted if they weren't a horrendous colour and I could figure out whether they'd actually be big enough for my sticks :D

Would be tempted if they weren't a horrendous colour and I could figure out whether they'd actually be big enough for my sticks :D

Just did a quick look on ebay, they come in other colors. Can't tell for sure if they would be big enough.

Is so funny they are selling them on amazon for £25

Any how the point being they have had some bad reviews from people who have bought them so you may be taking a bit of a risk if getting one.

Yeah I made that post after reading it here, gave credit where credit is due and all that.

You really should consider posting this guide more places, like General and what not. It's a fantastic idea that is easily affordable for people with HOTAS.

I can't thank you enough sharing, I've ordered two VESA mounts and I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival!

I'm going to have to buy a new office chair now, that will allow me to incorporate your brilliant idea.

I hate you and love you at the same time. :D

Top Bottom