• Maleo
  • Mangrove Cat Snake
Sumatra Animal Pack:
  • Sumatran Rhinoceros
  • Sumatran Tiger
  • Sumatran Orangutan
  • Sumatran Elephant
  • Red-Tailed Green Rat Snake

I really like the packs you made they are awesome but it is missing in Australia Pack II: the Platypus and the Birds of Paradise is all

I approve all, don't mind paying for that. 10 to 15 bucks each. Thats 60 to 90 bucks per person, Frontier. You guys see the money?????

I didn't add the Platypus or Birds of Paradise because of the current state of the game, also because no animals apart from Hippos go right under the water, and also Birds of Paradise require aviaries

Birds of Paradise, apart from Riflebirds, are all from Papua New Guinea, I know they are both in the continental region of Oceania.

Asia Pack:
  1. Asian Small-Clawed Otter
  2. Lar Gibbon
  3. Dhole
  4. Asian Water Buffalo
  5. Burmese Python
Europe Pack:
  1. Iberian Lynx
  2. Red Deer
  3. Alpine Ibex
  4. Eurasian Brown Bear (It is actually a threatened species)
  5. Common European Viper
North America Pack:
  1. American Black Bear
  2. White-Tailed Deer
  3. Elk
  4. Mountain Goat
  5. Copperhead
Middle-East Pack:
  1. Nubian Ibex
  2. Persian Onager
  3. Hamadryas Baboon
  4. Caracal
  5. Veiled Chameleon
Africa Pack:
  1. Meerkat
  2. Serval
  3. African Leopard
  4. Southern White Rhinoceros
  5. Black Mamba
Northern Africa Pack:
  1. Addax
  2. Striped Hyena
  3. Fennec Fox
  4. Barbary Sheep
  5. Desert Horned Viper
Egypt Pack:
  1. Dromedary Camel
  2. Dorcas Gazelle
  3. Sand Cat
  4. Egyptian Mongoose
  5. Egyptian Cobra
Threatened Antelope Pack:
  1. Scimitar-Horned Oryx
  2. Bontebok
  3. Dama Gazelle
  4. Saiga Antelope
  5. Addax
Ancient Persia Pack:
  1. Persian Leopard
  2. Persian Fallow Deer
  3. Persian Onager
  4. Asiatic Cheetah
  5. Latifi's Viper
Pangolin Awareness Pack:
  1. Ground Pangolin
  2. Indian Pangolin
  3. Sunda Pangolin
  4. Tree Pangolin
  5. Long-Tailed Pangolin

Asia Pack:
  1. Asian Small-Clawed Otter
  2. Lar Gibbon
  3. Dhole
  4. Asian Water Buffalo
  5. Burmese Python
Europe Pack:
  1. Iberian Lynx
  2. Red Deer
  3. Alpine Ibex
  4. Eurasian Brown Bear (It is actually a threatened species)
  5. Common European Viper
North America Pack:
  1. American Black Bear
  2. White-Tailed Deer
  3. Elk
  4. Mountain Goat
  5. Copperhead
Middle-East Pack:
  1. Nubian Ibex
  2. Persian Onager
  3. Hamadryas Baboon
  4. Caracal
  5. Veiled Chameleon
Africa Pack:
  1. Meerkat
  2. Serval
  3. African Leopard
  4. Southern White Rhinoceros
  5. Black Mamba
Northern Africa Pack:
  1. Addax
  2. Striped Hyena
  3. Fennec Fox
  4. Barbary Sheep
  5. Desert Horned Viper
Egypt Pack:
  1. Dromedary Camel
  2. Dorcas Gazelle
  3. Sand Cat
  4. Egyptian Mongoose
  5. Egyptian Cobra
Threatened Antelope Pack:
  1. Scimitar-Horned Oryx
  2. Bontebok
  3. Dama Gazelle
  4. Saiga Antelope
  5. Addax
Ancient Persia Pack:
  1. Persian Leopard
  2. Persian Fallow Deer
  3. Persian Onager
  4. Asiatic Cheetah
  5. Latifi's Viper
Pangolin Awareness Pack:
  1. Ground Pangolin
  2. Indian Pangolin
  3. Sunda Pangolin
  4. Tree Pangolin
  5. Long-Tailed Pangolin
And alligators? With Alligators, mostly and especially American, I'll agree with those.

Last edited:
I dislike when there are too many similiar animals, example in European pack, bear :D there are already 3 types of bears and we dont need another Brown bear. Id rather have something more unique. A different model such as Fox, Moose or Badger. But hey, thats just my opinion :D

I dislike when there are too many similiar animals, example in European pack, bear :D there are already 3 types of bears and we dont need another Brown bear. Id rather have something more unique. A different model such as Fox, Moose or Badger. But hey, thats just my opinion :D
I second this. But I think (and hope!) that third brown bear is unlikely. The arctic wolf and dingo were both critized and they are reasonably different from timber wolf, cannot imagine the storm Frontier would recieve if they included another brown bear in DLC, as visually, its basically the same.

I second this. But I think (and hope!) that third brown bear is unlikely. The arctic wolf and dingo were both critized and they are reasonably different from timber wolf, cannot imagine the storm Frontier would recieve if they included another brown bear in DLC, as visually, its basically the same.
I agree, people ask for 4 types of the same animal over and over. I dont understand it :D then Frontier gets scolding from fans that its too similiar.
I agree that I dont think there will be anything new in that field. I dont expect to see more than 2 types of each animal(example timber wold and arctic wolf).

The Eurasian Brown Bear or European Brown Bear however is a 'threatened' species, so I believe it deserves a shout out
Hmm yes, but what that does mean game wise? That you will get basically the same bear. Only difference will be that in zoopedia, it will be stated "endangered" or whatever their status is and will be marked Europe. Does that really justify their inclusion in paid DLC (with very limited slots) instead of some more unique animal?

The Eurasian Brown Bear or European Brown Bear however is a 'threatened' species, so I believe it deserves a shout out

If we had 50 animals in every DLC I would have no problem with them releasing every brown bear subspecies. But given that we already have the grizzly and the frankly inexplicable Himalayan brown bear in the base game, I would be very disappointed if one of 4 slots in a DLC is given over to another brown bear - or wolf for that matter.

I just feel that because there so many threatened and endangered species in the world, and the game has a conservation focus, it feels right for an animal lover like myself to bring these animals that though they look and act similar to others of their genus, they are still a threatened species, it spreads awareness, and that, is what I feel is important for particular animal inclusions to the game, the dingo, though similar to a wolf, it is actually threatened by agriculture because they begin to prey on livestock.

I understand your reasons for wanting it, but it is important to note that this is a game first and foremost and a company is mostly doing a game for profit. Therefore, they need to make the product as attractive as possible for buyers. And while the real life threatened animals deserve our undestanding and attention, from the pure product view, a DLC with another brown bear would probably be less attractive to potentional customers than say, a fox or badger.

Of course you can wish for it, it is your right and it is not wrong. But others on the other hand has also right to voice their opinion against including it. It would be excellent to have all kinds of animals and maybe even these very similar ones, but the slots in DLCs are unfortunatelly quite limited for me to want another brown bear. :(

Edit: To not be only negative, you have also quite a few awesome animals on your list that I would love to see! Particularly, I would love to see more smaller animals, like fennec foxes and meerkats, would love to be able to build more smaller enclosures.

Last edited:
Follow up packs:

South America Pack 2 - Capybara and Sloth first and foremost, the capybara especially is a very recognizable and iconic South American animal - if SA is revisited again that is the one animal that MUST be in it. I'd round out the last two habitat animals with the Howler Monkey and Maned Wolf. Just missing the cut: Ocelot and Andean (Spectacled) Bear. Not sure on an exhibit animal.

Australia Pack 2 - Grey Kangaroo, Platypus, Common Wombat and Tasmania Devil. Frilled Lizard for exhibit, no question.

Arctic is more difficult - provided we get seal rigs I could say a Harp Seal, Arctic Fox, Musk Ox, Wolverine. I am not including the Moose because I strongly suspect they'll be coming when North America is eventually visited.

Packs for areas heavily represented in the game:

Africa - Meerkats and if they're not included Frontier will hear my sigh of disappointment all the way across two continents and an ocean. Then a white or black Rhino, African Leopard, and a Black Backed or Golden Jackal. I do want Crested Porcupines and Honey Badgers as well, but the other spots have to go to three very noticeably missing animals, and the last has to go to a canine species due to my personal interest in canines. IF we got an Amur Leopard for Asia instead I'd say take out the African Leopard and put in either the porcupine or Honey Badger, I really cannot choose. Or give us 5 habitat and no exhibit animals.

Asia - Small Clawed Otter, Clouded Leopard, Gibbon of some species and either the Amur Leopard (see above) or Yak/Markhor. Indian Cobra for exhibit and there's not even a close runner up. The Cobra NEEDS to be included.

North America - This gets tougher for me as there's so many. We have 4 from the base game and 4 from the arctic, but how to choose. The Mountain Lion and Moose I think will be obvious inclusions. Would really like to get the North American River Otter. And I know of the comments about bears, but having the American Black Bear would be a preference for me. Personally, I'd rather have the Coyote included than the Mountain Lion, but I don't see that happening. Exhibit animal: Alligator Snapping Turtle. And of course, this doesn't even touch on animals like the Big Horn Sheep, American Alligator, Canadian Lynx, Rocky Mountain Goat, Elk, White Tailed Deer, American Badger that I'd love to see, just not as much as the first ones I mentioned.

I'd also like to see some coastal and avian animals but I'm going to shelve those ideas for right now. I think coastal would focus on Walrus, Sea Lion and Seals, hopefully we'd get them through a couple of packs. I'm honestly wanting about 15-20 birds for sure, so if we do get those I hope the packs are bigger than what we've been getting. I won't even touch on fully Marine animals because I have suspicions we won't see those, or at least, not for a while.

Last edited:
Top Bottom