DLC if support continues to 2024

With the Conservation Pack now being released I love speculating and creating DLC's which could possibly be released in the future. With this thread I just wanted to show that there are so many possibilities for future dlc's that I hope the support would not end in the near future. I included 55 animals and still a lot did not make. I took a lot of inspiration of other people posting their ideas, so don't be offended if I got inspired by your ideas :). Let me know if what you think of these ideas and your thoughts on the support up till 2025!
dia7.jpg

dia8.jpg
dia9.jpg

Nice packs. I would miss my favourite Dik Dik which I would put into the woodland pack instead of the American Black Bear. The Serval would be also a great choice which I would prefer over the Nandu in the grassland pack. Other things is that I do not see a need for a third tiger honestly and the Emu is missing which is for me the most essential zoo animal currently missing (it is not my personal favourite but it is an iconic and broadly kept animal).
But perhaps it is the Emu within your grassland pack. Than it should stay of course 😃.

There's no way Frontier would include two cats in one pack (looking at your Desert Animal Pack). The caracal is more popular than the sand cat, so I'd swap the sand cat out for something else (the nine-banded armadillo would be a good fit).

There's no way Frontier would include two cats in one pack (looking at your Desert Animal Pack). The caracal is more popular than the sand cat, so I'd swap the sand cat out for something else (the nine-banded armadillo would be a good fit).
Maybe Nubian Ibex, to have an interspecies enrichment with Hamadryas Baboon

These are my packs for the next 2 and a half years (if 2024 will have game support, I hope it will)
Note: These ideas do not include Dromedary Camel, American Black Bear, Sumatran Tiger or other clone species that are not as unique as some. These species could also be added in free updates like with what happened with the Black and White Ruffed Lemur
1656135949974.png

1656136590984.png

1656144251752.png

1656195994388.png

1656144186211.png

1656143560148.png

1656193412257.png

1656146485003.png

1656147385639.png

1656197497919.png

Last edited:
Wow I love all those ideas!! I would be awesome to finally have birds introduced and I hope for the future DLC's they won't replace the mammals in the pack by birds but let them be an extra add-on.
Some comments:
  • I still hope we will have the classic red-necked wallaby in one of the packs since they are such an iconic zoo-animal
  • Personally I would think that a Spider monkey would fit better in a 'Classic theme' and that either the Golden Lion or the Howler would swap it into the rainforest pack
  • I would replace one of the penguins in the coastal pack by an Atlantic puffin
  • IDK if we would get so many animal packs, I'd personnally love to tho..
  • With so many animals coming into the game and so many I would still have added (Tamandua, DikDik, Greater Kudu, Serval, Markhor, Pallas Cat, Mongoose, Sea Turtle, Golden Snubbed Nose Monkey, Bald Uakari, Cotton Top Tamarin, Muntjac, Klipspringer etc.)

Thanks for the hard work and inspiration, btw the visual design is impressing!

Wow I love all those ideas!! I would be awesome to finally have birds introduced and I hope for the future DLC's they won't replace the mammals in the pack by birds but let them be an extra add-on.
Some comments:
  • I still hope we will have the classic red-necked wallaby in one of the packs since they are such an iconic zoo-animal
  • Personally I would think that a Spider monkey would fit better in a 'Classic theme' and that either the Golden Lion or the Howler would swap it into the rainforest pack
  • I would replace one of the penguins in the coastal pack by an Atlantic puffin
  • IDK if we would get so many animal packs, I'd personnally love to tho..
  • With so many animals coming into the game and so many I would still have added (Tamandua, DikDik, Greater Kudu, Serval, Markhor, Pallas Cat, Mongoose, Sea Turtle, Golden Snubbed Nose Monkey, Bald Uakari, Cotton Top Tamarin, Muntjac, Klipspringer etc.)

Thanks for the hard work and inspiration, btw the visual design is impressing!
The community pack is up there now with its revamp, I added a few of your suggested animals and moved others

I just think the Sumatran Rhinoceros should be replaced, because they no longer exist in captivity. All the animals around it are found in zoos in some capacity, Thorny Devils are found at 1 zoo in the centre of Australia, Saiga antelope also are not in captivity. It is a zoo game trying to stick with realism, and including animals with no captive representation is out of format now. Every animal since release that has been included in the game is found in captivity.
Arctic Wolf: Yes
Dall Sheep: Yes
Reindeer: Yes
Polar Bear: Yes
Jaguar: Yes
Giant Anteater: Yes
Llama: Yes
Colombian White Faced Capuchin Monkey: Yes
Red Eyed Tree Frog: Yes
Koala: Yes
Dingo: Yes
Red Kangaroo: Yes
Southern Cassowary: Yes
Eastern Blue Tongued Lizard: Yes
King Penguin: Yes
Grey Seal: Yes
Giant Otter: Yes
Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman: Yes
Diamondback Terrapin: Yes
Sun Bear: Yes
Clouded Leopard: Yes
Dhole: Yes
Binturong: Yes
Malayan Tapir: Yes
North Sulawesi Babirusa: Yes
Proboscis Monkey: Yes, in Singapore Zoo and sanctuaries in Borneo.
Giant Malaysian Leaf Insect: Yes
Meerkat: Yes
Southern White Rhinoceros: Yes
Fennec Fox: Yes
African Penguin: Yes
Sacred Scarab Beetle: Yes
North American Beaver: Yes
Moose: Yes
Cougar: Yes
Arctic Fox: Yes
American Alligator: Yes
Black Tailed Prairie Dog: Yes
California Sea Lion: Yes
American Bullfrog: Yes
Black and White Ruffed Lemur: Yes
Alpine Ibex: Yes
Eurasian Lynx: Yes
Eurasian Badger: Yes
European Fallow Deer: Yes
Fire Salamander: Yes
Capybara: Yes
Asian Small-Clawed Otter: Yes
Wild Water Buffalo: Yes
Platypus: Yes
Spectacled Caiman: Yes
Nile Lechwe: Yes
Red-Crowned Crane: Yes
Danube Crested Newt: Yes
Przewalski's Horse: Yes
Amur Leopard: Yes
Scimitar Horned Oryx: Yes
Siamang: Yes
Axolotl: Yes

Yeah, so perhaps stick to animals that are actually found in captivity, no matter its wishlist position

Last edited:
I just think the Sumatran Rhinoceros should be replaced, because they no longer exist in captivity. All the animals around it are found in zoos in some capacity, Thorny Devils are found at 1 zoo in the centre of Australia, Saiga antelope also are not in captivity. It is a zoo game trying to stick with realism, and including animals with no captive representation is out of format now.
Fair point, it could be replaced by the sumatran tiger, reeves muntjac, south america coati, victoria crowned pigeon or african forest buffalo.

Fair point, it could be replaced by the sumatran tiger, reeves muntjac, south america coati, victoria crowned pigeon or african forest buffalo.
Well since the Tropical Animal Pack is before the aviary pack, the pigeon would not be viable, I was thinking of perhaps False Gharial, Slender Snouted Crocodile or Dwarf Crocodile. For the Saiga, maybe put the Greater Kudu or Eland in

With my community pack, I structured it to represent the dlcs that came before it, not just a drop of animals, and to have its own signature animal which in my case I made that the King Cobra, except for a few.
Arctic: Common Eider
South America: Southern Tamandua
Australia: Red Necked Wallaby
Aquatic: Little Blue Penguin
Southeast Asia: Lar Gibbon
Africa: Serval
North America: Alligator Snapping Turtle
Europe: Red Fox
Wetlands: Shoebill
Conservation: Pere David's Deer
Tropical: Mantled Guereza
Aviary: Hyacinth Macaw
Islands: I would now put the Celebes Crested Macaque or Kakapo
Zoo: Black Howler Monkey
Grasslands: Common Eland
Mountain: Markhor
Coastal: Green Sea Turtle
Nocturnal: Striped Skunk
Desert: Striped Hyena or Nubian Ibex
Community: King Cobra

Last edited:
Ah okay, my intention was it to represent the most wanted animals by the community, by doing 15 mammals, 3 birds and 2 exhibit animals

They could make the vc pigeon a ground dwelling bird, although that would be unlikely

Last edited:
Top Bottom