DLC question-comfort genes

If I modify a Struthiomimus comfort threshold to 0%, can I have her loose in the park, without ever being a risk to visitors?

It will probably won't be hurting your visitors but the visitors might panic seeing it running free.
Best way to know is to test it out on Isla Nublar, unless someone already tried it out and posts in this thread.

It will probably won't be hurting your visitors but the visitors might panic seeing it running free.
Best way to know is to test it out on Isla Nublar, unless someone already tried it out and posts in this thread.

I haven't bought the DLC, that's why I didn't do the experiment myself yet

The way I understand it comfort settings have more to do with how resistant the dino is to stresses that send it into panic or escape attempts. A dinosaur is probably a danger to guests though, no matter how high her comfort is.

I think you could test it in ordinary park if you can provide food, water, enough space (and forest) in the same enclosure where the people are. I think she will still mow people down, even if you can get her to 'wander' though. Even a Struthi is pretty big.

Top Bottom