DLC: the decorations and plants of Planet Zoo

Je viens de participer à la version bêta de Planet Zoo et je suis impatient d’obtenir le jeu complet car les nouvelles décorations et les nouvelles plantes sont magnifiques. Il y en aura d'autres je suppose.
Donc, proposer un DLC pour PlanCo avec ces nouveautés serait génial.

Edited to include English via Google Translate---
I just participated in the beta version of Planet Zoo and I can not wait to get the full game because the new decorations and new plants are beautiful. There will be others I suppose.
So, offering a DLC for PlanCo with these new features would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hé , mon cher Fonchou , tu vas te faire rappeler a l'ordre par les Moderateurs ( you'll get beaten by Mods :LOL:) , if you don't speak English here ! (si tu ne parles pas Anglais !)
1°) C'est un forum Planco ( it's Planco's forum )...not Planzoo !!!!!! Mème si tu veux améliorer Planco ( even if you want to improve Planco )
2°) Il ya un forum en français ( there's a French forum ! )
3°) Needed language = English ( faut se forcer a parler Anglais dans ce forum !)
Bye ;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, Founchou was asking for a PlanCO DLC with the new plants and decorations that are now part of PlanZoo.
Fair enough, but it would be a bit shady to charge twice for the same stuff!?!

Well, Founchou was asking for a PlanCO DLC with the new plants and decorations that are now part of PlanZoo.
Fair enough, but it would be a bit shady to charge twice for the same stuff!?!
Maybe they could include it as part of a pack? Well the stuff that's in Planet Zoo that's not in Planet Coaster (not including the animals of course). They could make it like a "Nature theme." Personally, I'd love a nature themed DLC, with a Hayride as a track ride. (haunted hayrides would be fun!)
The coaster rides I'm not sure about but for flat rides I'd love to see something like these two things.

I'd also love a flat ride that's like the Genie ride we've got in the game, except it goes in a circle. The following is a great example of what I'd like.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMoBu1lnWcA

Last edited:
Top Bottom