DLC18 discussion and predictions

Don't forget to tune into this months Frontier unlocked for news and updates on some of your favourite Frontier games, including Planet Zoo, F1® Manager 24 and of course, Elite Dangerous!

View attachment 395623

Source: https://www.twitch.tv/frontier
Worst case: New bundle for console announced (July)

Decent case: Reminder of pack coming later on with more info (for example coming this summer instead of just this year)

Best case: teaser / announcement of next pack

Any are possible honestly.

Worst case: New bundle for console announced (July)

Decent case: Reminder of pack coming later on with more info (for example coming this summer instead of just this year)

Best case: teaser / announcement of next pack

Any are possible honestly.
I can see them doing a teaser if it’s sure to be something to get people hyped, like we see some feathers, or hear a very obvious howler monkey cry.

They could do something like with Oceania.
By using tropical fruit or like plants/meat that south american animals would eat or they could use tropical fruit to represent that animal.
Like papaya to represent Black Howler as they eat those or like mangoes for Coatis
Well, considering they fired the old community managers who used to do stuff like this for PZ streams I highly doubt we will get stuff like this ever again. The Unlocked Streams are nice if you play more than one Frontier game, but due to being more general they spend less time dedicated to each game. So I highly doubt they would decorate like how they would do in the old streams :(

Well, considering they fired the old community managers who used to do stuff like this for PZ streams I highly doubt we will get stuff like this ever again. The Unlocked Streams are nice if you play more than one Frontier game, but due to being more general they spend less time dedicated to each game. So I highly doubt they would decorate like how they would do in the old streams :(
WAIT THEY FIRED THEM, I HAD NO IDEA WOW.

Wait, they literally fired Lydia, Tim and Lewis all of them?

Yeah they now only have the elite dangerous staff showcasing all the games so the enthusiasm about planet zoo really isn't what it used to be.
Like I get that the team probably likes ED and not PZ, they don’t have to like it. But considering how much money PZ has pulled in for Frontier I think we could get just a bit more energy in the production :/

Like I get that the team probably likes ED and not PZ, they don’t have to like it. But considering how much money PZ has pulled in for Frontier I think we could get just a bit more energy in the production :/
Its rubbish how they treat planet zoo with no excitement when its making them so much revenue. It literally made them estimated 4.5m in the first 6 months lol and almost 100m I think for console release.

Back
Top Bottom