DLC18 discussion and predictions

Sure but I don’t see it as likely because it would have the same message as the conservation pack, plus with the conservation pack they chose animals that are very well known to be endangered, out of the ones we want I can really only see the tamarin as the known endangered one. Everything else would just have a reaction of “oh that’s endangered? Had no idea” I feel the conservation pack hit all of the big ones, the other big ones they missed like Javan rhino, mountain gorilla, Sumatran orangutan and forest elephant nobody wants (or very few want).
Well that's the idea of an Endangered animal pack. To create awereness about the conservation status of the animals so it would be fullfilling it's goal.

But yeah no coati, no walrus, no pelican, no Palla's cat, no baboon, no american black bear... A lot of favorites not included in such a pack so i don't see it likely either.

Well I will say it definitely caught my interest so far! I do like water slides, and being able to make a water park + hotels will be cool! I will say this as well, it won’t 100% catch my interest until I see some darkride stuff in the gameplay trailer.

Also I’m gonna say this: Planet Zoo had a great run, but with this coming out it’s likely PZ is near the end. Is it possible dlc can run for a bit longer? Maybe, obviously Frontier supports a number of games all at once. The thing is this is a mainline CSM game made by Frontier and owned by Frontier. So I wouldn’t be surprised if this is it.

Well I will say it definitely caught my interest so far! I do like water slides, and being able to make a water park + hotels will be cool! I will say this as well, it won’t 100% catch my interest until I see some darkride stuff in the gameplay trailer.

Also I’m gonna say this: Planet Zoo had a great run, but with this coming out it’s likely PZ is near the end. Is it possible dlc can run for a bit longer? Maybe, obviously Frontier supports a number of games all at once. The thing is this is a mainline CSM game made by Frontier and owned by Frontier. So I wouldn’t be surprised if this is it.
Yeah is the end.

I hope is a bigger pack then. 12 animals at least. Keeper's collection it is.

The only change I saw was... one of the tourists seemed to be wearing a thicker coat, and the character modeling was almost indistinguishable from before.

I wouldn’t be surprised if PC ends up feeling a bit unfinished. Jwe2 has just finished support and is now in the state it probably should’ve launched in. So I wouldn’t be surprised if there have been very few improvements to PC

I think some of you guys might really like this lol:
PATHS YIPPEE.PNG

Back
Top Bottom