DLC18 discussion and predictions

Well we did pay for it, 2 years ago in the conservation pack, remember?
No, you did not. You paid for the Armur Leopard. Same as you porbably paid for the Fallow Deer in the Europe Pack and we got the Red Deer later. Same as you paid for the two Lemurs and we got another Lemur later. Or for a european boar after you got the Peccary for free.

Different preferences, different species. We always got "clones" as an aniversary animal. And again: We are not entitled to ANY free animal. They do not HAVE to give you a free animal.

Ok, so I definitely missed a lot, but I'm super stoked for an Alpine/Mountain/Highlands Animal Pack! Hamadryas baboon, Pallas's Cat and markhor are all fantastic additions! I'm hoping for the tree kangaroo and spectacled bear as well, but we shall see.

Disappointed about the African leopard, but oh well. I'm super excited to have a new enrichment though! I hope the pinnipids can use it too!

When do you think we'll get the official announcement? Obviously, I wish it was tomorrow, but they said the DLC and update will be out in the next couple of weeks.

Ok, so I definitely missed a lot, but I'm super stoked for an Alpine/Mountain/Highlands Animal Pack! Hamadryas baboon, Pallas's Cat and markhor are all fantastic additions! I'm hoping for the tree kangaroo and spectacled bear as well, but we shall see.

Disappointed about the African leopard, but oh well. I'm super excited to have a new enrichment though! I hope the pinnipids can use it too!

When do you think we'll get the official announcement? Obviously, I wish it was tomorrow, but they said the DLC and update will be out in the next couple of weeks.
Couple of weeks could theoretically be 2 weeks, as couple means 2, after all🙃
And if that's the case, an animal pack could be announced tomorrow with the update, giving us more than enough time to see the showcase of each animal added

No, you did not. You paid for the Armur Leopard. Same as you porbably paid for the Fallow Deer in the Europe Pack and we got the Red Deer later. Same as you paid for the two Lemurs and we got another Lemur later. Or for a european boar after you got the Peccary for free.

Different preferences, different species. We always got "clones" as an aniversary animal. And again: We are not entitled to ANY free animal. They do not HAVE to give you a free animal.
But we call the others clones cause its the same family/overfamily/rig, meanwhile this one is literally the same species and its not even two visually distinct subspecies like our 3 canis lupus.
Yes its a gift, yes its free but saying you cant criticise it because of it and even worse try to drag down the others in an attempt of "comparison" where there really is none is just wrong.
If thats how people cope with it you do you but just cause its free it doesnt give it a free pass on very valid criticism

What do you actually want? At this point we have almost every category of terrestrial animal
I'm tired of repeating the same things over and over again, but:
Tree kangaroo
Secretary bird
A small ungulate like dik-dik or even muntjac
Ground Hornbill
Walrus
Echidna
Patagonian Mara
Even a Sifaka would be very interesting.

Notice how barely any of these qualify as mountain animals.

Back
Top Bottom