Do Any Of You Actually Play ED?

This is a game that can be played in many different ways. But actually? As far as I know there's no Elite rank for playing it actually; but then there's no Elite rank for mining either, so maybe it can be played actually, and I just haven't noticed.

Yeah I Play.

I'm a Bubble Monkey / Political Junkie.
I been 5001 Ly and that's my lot.
I don't give a rat's a.r.s.e. who discovered what.
The only thing that's better than killing Feds is taking their systems.
Didn't CMDR Hippy discover everything anyways?

Vale Bob Hawke.

Do Any Of You Actually Play ED?

Before you answer YES, please explain how you haven't noticed the, 'Discovered By' is missing from every planet and moon in the galaxy.
You've just ruined whole my gameplay because I made a conclusion that I do not play the game actually.

Chugging a beer now...
Got mine down straight away.

Actually I was going to post a joke to IMGUR of the error I just got:
"Failed to Synchronise Time with server. Application will now exit."
But I think it's my end and the internet is choked.
Couldn't even post a pic to imgur.

So NO I don't actually play this stoopid game - I go to bed and get some shut eye coz the interwebz is broke.

That is a known bug which has been reported in the Issue Tracker. As it appears to be not loading now I hope it reached the required number of reports for priority fixing. Don't worry, you are still first to discover whatever system it is and bodies will be tagged with your commander name.... if only you knew where to look! :)

I'm not worried at all. I'm quite sure the headquarters system of Li Yong-Rui was discovered by someone else a long time ago.

The Replicated Man

T
I usually hop on a couple times a week to PvP or do some void opal mining. Exploring was never really fun for me. Just a endless cycle of jumping and scanning. I've done 2 trips to colonia and that was bad enough.

Ugh... we desperately need irony tag for people have difficulty sensing one.

For the record i did get the point of your post. Simply decided not to dwell on single bug. ED has many of those and another one does not make me sweat. If it bothers you that much - screenshot it, file a bug report, wait for FDEV to fix it soon (tm).

Deleted member 38366

D
Yeah, I've noticed that alot of old tags simply disappeared in the bubble. The only remaining ones are the "1st Mapped by".

No idea why they wiped the 1st Discoveries or what the original CMDRs think about it (if some of them are still active in the Game that is).

Yeah, I've noticed that alot of old tags simply disappeared in the bubble. The only remaining ones are the "1st Mapped by".

No idea why they wiped the 1st Discoveries or what the original CMDRs think about it (if some of them are still active in the Game that is).

It gets worse.
Go to a planet within the bubble that you know was discovered.
Open the surface scanner.
If the planet shows as 0% mapped ( even if it has a 'first mapped by' tag )
Launch your probes and map it.
When you sell the data, you will be awarded first discovery, get paid, and your codex will be updated.

The bubble... that would be, hmm, about 60000Ly away from where I am now. So no, I've not noticed anything happening there.

Clearly, there's a bug; hopefully FD are aware; hopefully it'll be fixed within a reasonable timeframe. You're not the first person to raise this. However, you are, to my knowledge, the first person to have such a snide attitude to other players because we're not all in exactly the same position as you.

Top Bottom