Do I need to take part in both Anniversary CGs for the rewards or only one?

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

Deleted member 110222

D
Only one needed...
but if you do cargo runs and kill the attacker you might as well hand in the bounty as well...
Paper thin T9s might have issues with that..
The rest should not...
Thank you. :)

As Graphite said. I got pulled in Hi-Sec space with a load of beer for the Trade CG. So, I submitted, got engaged, and just kind of led him on till the cops arrived. Let them pound them for a while while I let shields recharge and run my warrant scanner on him. Swoop back in, get the Kill, the Bounty, the dropped stuff. Then, sign up for the combat CG, and turn in the bounty. Boom, top 75% (Master Annie).

Are there any limitations on the ship sizes for those missions or anything goes? Was thinking about signing up for Anniversary CG but not sure which ship to take there.

Are there any limitations on the ship sizes for those missions or anything goes? Was thinking about signing up for Anniversary CG but not sure which ship to take there.

For the community goals? No, you can do them with a sidewinder if you want. The Trade one is all based on how much tonnage you bring in. For example I hit Top 50% earlier today, and I think I had around 600 tons. So, if you have a bigger ship and/or lots of time, no problem. (I have my Python configured to carry 200 tons).
The Combat ones. Well, that's all you. Every time I try to do a combat one I get popped right off the bat. (Hence why I just claim bounties when I get pulled out of supercruise) If you're serious about that, You should probably build a Vulture or an Anaconda or Viper, etc all decked out to Tank and Spank.

For the community goals? No, you can do them with a sidewinder if you want. The Trade one is all based on how much tonnage you bring in. For example I hit Top 50% earlier today, and I think I had around 600 tons. So, if you have a bigger ship and/or lots of time, no problem. (I have my Python configured to carry 200 tons).
The Combat ones. Well, that's all you. Every time I try to do a combat one I get popped right off the bat. (Hence why I just claim bounties when I get pulled out of supercruise) If you're serious about that, You should probably build a Vulture or an Anaconda or Viper, etc all decked out to Tank and Spank.
I see. Thanks.

Only one needed...
but if you do cargo runs and kill the attacker you might as well hand in the bounty as well...
Paper thin T9s might have issues with that..
The rest should not...
Thanks to system security you can kill most attackers in a Paper thin t9, you'll probably pay more in repairs than the actual bounty is worth but you can do it!

Oh, and I misremembered my numbers: I'm right at 1200 tons to get into 50% at this time. After I posted I was like...I've made more than 3 runs?! Sorry for any confusion there. Now, to see if I can get to Top 25% today.
According to Inara, which is usually pretty acurate, to have 25% you need between ~ 3,471 to 7,680 tonnes right now. Things change though.

Top Bottom