Do NOT buy for PC

Still no word from the OP, I think he might popped a vein or something.

While the activation process is not clicking next next next, it's not like you have to find the holy grail in order to play the game. It just requires you to read what's presented when running the game for the first time... I event went that far that I gasp used GOOGLE (I know, the horror, the horror!), and typed magical incantation "elite dangerous steam activation". Now I know that this is utterly obscure knowledge, no way a mere mortal could know these sacred phrases. Anyway it led me to this support page:

It looks like they streamlined the process even more recently, probably as "new player experience overhaul". Old faq is linked in the article too, in case OP bought the game before end of April 2019.

I would also suggest a refund, because if OP was struck down by the install process, I wouldn't want to even imagine what will happen to him when it comes to controls configuration. And then actually playing the game. Reading comprehension is sadly required to play, as is using external tools :p

Still no word from the OP, I think he might popped a vein or something.

While the activation process is not clicking next next next, it's not like you have to find the holy grail in order to play the game. It just requires you to read what's presented when running the game for the first time... I event went that far that I gasp used GOOGLE (I know, the horror, the horror!), and typed magical incantation "elite dangerous steam activation". Now I know that this is utterly obscure knowledge, no way a mere mortal could know these sacred phrases. Anyway it led me to this support page:

It looks like they streamlined the process even more recently, probably as "new player experience overhaul". Old faq is linked in the article too, in case OP bought the game before end of April 2019.

I would also suggest a refund, because if OP was struck down by the install process, I wouldn't want to even imagine what will happen to him when it comes to controls configuration. And then actually playing the game. Reading comprehension is sadly required to play, as is using external tools :p
Your sorceries are legend. Teach me the ways of thy Google arts, O master!

Top Bottom