Do "white market" profits hurt an anarchist faction that owns a station?

Black market profits provide negative impacts to a faction that owns a station. Do "white market" profits hurt an anarchist faction if it owns a station?

Nope. They support whoever owns the station, anarchy or not.

Historical note: it used to be that black market sales actually hurt an anarchy faction, and only white market sales helped. I was actually ok with this, though understand why it was counter-intuitive for some.

Thank you :) I have another question. If I want to boost an anarchy faction in a system that I am barred from docking in, is there a way to do it without docking up in the stations? All I know is that I can take missions from them, but can I help them without taking missions for them in that system? Maybe I can take missions for them in a neighboring system?

Thank you :) I have another question. If I want to boost an anarchy faction in a system that I am barred from docking in, is there a way to do it without docking up in the stations? All I know is that I can take missions from them, but can I help them without taking missions for them in that system? Maybe I can take missions for them in a neighboring system?

Just get around 300k of bounties for the system controller (cargo pirate or haz res if there) and sell that at an IF in another system. You will be back to unliked and can land again.
Missions from other systems that don't go into the system in question don't count there. If the Anarchy has a installation in system you could look if there scenarios spawn. Side with the Anarchy as a defender and blow up some non-Anarchy scum. If you use a KWS you get bounties for all factions beside the Anarchy. Again, you turn them in at an IF in another system the factions are not in or use the ones from some factions to pull the controller down.

Top Bottom