[EMPIRE] Do you hate pirates? Would you like to do something about it?Then Join SOTERIA'S KNIGHTS.

If you are looking for a squadron to join who are lax and fun to play with look no further. You want a squadron who despises player pirates again look no further! Here at SOTERIA's KNIGHTS we understand the hours it takes to mine all those materials and then what it is like to have someone try to take what you worked so hard for. Polite or not they are still stealing from you and will destroy you if you don't give them what they want. Unlike other squadrons, we feel that a pirate is a pirate and our motto is the only good pirate is a dead pirate.

ATTENTION: SOTERIA'S WILL NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT A TOXIC ENVIRONMENT IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO MAKES FUN OF PEOPLE OR PUTS THEM DOWN THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU AT SOTERIA'S. ADDITIONALLY, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KICK YOU EVEN IF I WILL BE THE LAST ONE IN A SQUADRON. I DO NOT STAND FOR BULLYING NOR WILL IT BE TOLERATED.

If this is an environment you would like to be apart of please submit an application on INARA. The link will be provided below.
Click and apply. You then will be contacted for further instruction.

Lastly all platforms welcome. Please join us we will be happy to have you.

Last edited:
If you are looking for a squadron to join who are lax and fun to play with look no further. You want a squadron who despises player pirates again look no further! Here at SOTERIA's KNIGHTS we understand the hours it takes to mine all those materials and then what it is like to have someone try to take what you worked so hard for. Polite or not they are still stealing from you and will destroy you if you don't give them what they want. Unlike other squadrons, we feel that a pirate is a pirate and our motto is the only good pirate is a dead pirate.

ATTENTION: SOTERIA'S WILL NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT A TOXIC ENVIRONMENT IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO MAKES FUN OF PEOPLE OR PUTS THEM DOWN THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU AT SOTERIA'S. ADDITIONALLY, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KICK YOU EVEN IF I WILL BE THE LAST ONE IN A SQUADRON. I DO NOT STAND FOR BULLYING NOR WILL IT BE TOLERATED.

If this is an environment you would like to be apart of please submit an application on INARA. The link will be provided below.
Click and apply. You then will be contacted for further instruction.

Lastly all platforms welcome. Please join us we will be happy to have you.
You sound like someone stole your low temperature diamonds.

Hey you said greifers are pirates. How did you work that one out?

Greifers just blow people up whereas pirates just rob people
I recently picked up the Jolly Roger, and I can tell you from my own experience, legit piracy is much more challenging than just griefing. Blowing up a new player in a mining ship (even Anacondas that noobs have no business flying) is trivial. Extracting their cargo and collecting it while angry miner attacks you, that's a bit more challenging. Though I'm a "friendly" pirate - I don't even deploy hard points except in self defense. Limpets (breakers and collectors) are my tools of choice. And even when I do fight back, I never kill my prey unless he really asks for it.

1st post. Ever. Bring it on, Soteria. Parking in whatever system Inara is showing a good price for LTDs and stealing them from other players is currently the most compelling profession out there. Doing it in my mildly engineered Python is damned fun! Don't rag on the honorable pirates - rag on the miners who fly in open, then combat log upon interdiction. I'm not out to kill, I just want your diamonds, and am providing emergent gameplay experiences.

lol my post was deleted because i says people in open can clog to avoid pirate. ahahaha they says i invocate cheating, yeah, the same cheating fdev never resolve with powershield etc. meeeeh

Top Bottom