Do you want to want to see ship interiors and be able to walk aroun our ship

A simple poll for my fellow players.

As it says on the tin and thread title!

(poll link removed)

Credit to Frontier for coming put on stream with the honesty and transparency.
No.

Lets look at what we have to do now. "Leave the ship, run across a hanger deck, get in a elevator, go up in the elevator, leave the elevator, then find our way to the shop we want to go to." EVERY SINGLE TIME we go into a space station.

With ship interiors it would be "Get out of chair, walk down corridor, get on elevator/exit area, go to hanger deck, run across a hanger deck, get in a elevator, go up in the elevator, leave the elevator, then find our way to the shop we want to go to."

about twice in each ship and we would be begging for a way to turn it off. Just let it go.

To directly answer the OP's question, which seems functionally no more useful than the Obsidian Ant 97% one, yes I'd like to see actual spacelegs (zero-G and changing inertia stuff including ship interiors).

But if ship interiors & space legs are never added I'm not sure I'd really miss them. If Actual Atmospheric planets were never added I would be disappointed, particularly now so much dev time has gone into walking about on planets.

Maybe Frontier can incorporate ship interiors BUT each player will have to pay 100,000 ARX to purchase it in the Livery, AND that is 100,000 ARX for each ship class ;)

I think it's possible that the incessant spam on this topic has actually put me off it, from being someone who was quite up for it. It's just getting tired now.

I'm kind on in that same camp.

I wanrt ship interiors very much, and I see tons of gameplay possibilities for it, especially once you realize that every ship flying around in the galaxy are the same ships as player ships and ship interior gameplay doesn't have to be confined to just our own. That and the fact that ship interiors are the gateway to any kind of possible EVA gameplay, opens up tons of gameplay avenues.

However I'm also getting tired of this incessant whining about it, and really don't want to be associated with this at all. We already know that Odyssey doesn't have ship interiors, so what's the point of all this constant drama? Let's wait for what future expansions will bring.

Top Bottom