Doc Meows Zoos and Videos

Hello everyone! I hope you all are well. I wanted to make a thread where I can post my videos of Harmony Hills Zoo in my current franchise. In my first video I did name the zoo Fairfield Preserve, but have since decided to rename it to Harmony Hills Zoo. I am not a very good builder in this game, but I always strive to learn new skills and improve to make my visions come to life. Feel free to leave any critique and tips for improvement as I always try to make the best content that I possibly can! For now my franchise is just Doc Meow Zoos, but I will be coming up with something with a bit more flair and pizazz.

My first video on my YouTube channel, Doc Meow Plays!
Season 1 Episode 1 of Harmony Hills Zoo

Here is also a screenshot of the sign I made for the new exhibit that is being built as part of episode 2.

20211211180552_1.jpg

I decided to do a bit of an overhaul with all the inspiration that I have had today. I will not be sticking to a singular zoo for an entire season as that stifles my creativity. From now on I will be working on and releasing an episode of whichever zoo has me the most inspired at the moment, be it the Japan based zoo, Europe based zoo or Australia based zoo and so on. Harmony Hills can remain open as a test bed for my ideas and such if that is what people want, or we can just reboot the franchise all together for a fresh start now that I have my content creation direction I want to go in. The franchise is also renamed from Doc Meow Zoos to The Maple Foundation, since maple trees are my favorite kind of tree and Sugar Maple Sanctuaries wouldn't fit in the character limit. Here is a screenshot of a kangaroo exhibit that I came up with by not limiting myself so heavily.
20211212155755_1.jpg

Top Bottom