Does any other game require so much power to run such a large area/park with so many customers ?

Flight sims...the good ones. FSX...XP11...P3d...new Microsoft FS. Use a heinous amount of power. I've netted 3 pc's together to get FSX to run well, with 3rd party programs. But to be fair, they render the whole world....Planco only renders on its maps. Planco is not optimized very well, its the engine they have used. I won't buy Planco for my kids on Xbox until they optimize the PC engine.

Railroad sims like Trainz by Auran/now N3V of Australia and Train Simulator by Dovetail Games. With Trainz you can build a world so huge it will bring your computer to its knees. There is really no hard coded limit how big you can make Trainz layouts/routes. But why does Planet Coaster hog the most memory out of all my sim games including other coaster/park games like RCT3, Parkitect. And too many tmtk items bog the game down and make it freeze at times for a few to several minutes at a time. I thought they fixed the tmtk problems with a patch?

Last edited:
Flight sims...the good ones. FSX...XP11...P3d...new Microsoft FS. Use a heinous amount of power. I've netted 3 pc's together to get FSX to run well, with 3rd party programs. But to be fair, they render the whole world....Planco only renders on its maps. Planco is not optimized very well, its the engine they have used. I won't buy Planco for my kids on Xbox until they optimize the PC engine.
Not possible, engine limitations. And they would have done it in those 4+ years by now. We need Planet Coaster 2 on a newer, more future-proof engine.

Top Bottom