Does anyone know how to...

Prevent Planet Coaster autosaving every 5 - 10 minutes?

As soon as the "Saving..." text appears my machine grinds to a halt and I have to wait for the save to complete (and some time after that).

Now I've been playing Planet Coaster a loooong time and remember the days when things were not as stable as they are now and was very glad for those autosaves saving me a ton of work, but it would be nice to be able to specify the autosave activity or to even turn it off. Like most players of any length of time, I am used to saving every so often anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

There is a file you can change the values for saving to make the interval longer. I did that on my old machine but it seems to reset its self eventually and you end up having to fix it again.
The file is save remote.config.xml you have to make changes when the game is not running. The value is in seconds.

mine is in user>lilibat>Saved Games>Frontier Developments>Planet Coaster> {really long number} >Config

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

This has made such a difference. I've made a note of where this file lives so if it ever resets I can change it back to what I want.

THANK YOU!

Top Bottom