Does Frontier have a pathological need to throttle the fun in their game?

Now there are very few space simulators of this type and level, and even more so in multiplayer mode. To be honest, I think 1.5 of them are ED and vague SC. Therefore, you can safely remove the thought "like the game" about some of the players. Some simply do not have a worthy alternative and I give 100% that as soon as a worthy alternative appears, this significant part of the players will leave ED without doubt and regret. Now this game is completely satisfying for solo players and owners of VR and top flight control tools. Everyone else has to be content with what they have and listen to those who like everything while sitting in a VR headset with numerous instruments and joysticks around them and playing in solo mode. Here is the real picture.

Now there are very few space simulators of this type and level, and even more so in multiplayer mode. To be honest, I think 1.5 of them are ED and vague SC. Therefore, you can safely remove the thought "like the game" about some of the players. Some simply do not have a worthy alternative and I give 100% that as soon as a worthy alternative appears, this significant part of the players will leave ED without doubt and regret. Now this game is completely satisfying for solo players and owners of VR and top flight control tools. Everyone else has to be content with what they have and listen to those who like everything while sitting in a VR headset with numerous instruments and joysticks around them and playing in solo mode. Here is the real picture.
Umm...
...which significant part will depart? I'll have to make a goodbye card for them...

Yes, I have VR and HOTAS so I guess I'm one of the group you so despondently refer to... Of course, I don't play in solo, so your assumption is slightly flawed.

Do I put you on the 'farewell' mailing list?
(Don't worry, I won't miss those who leave, more game space left for me to enjoy :ROFLMAO:)

Umm...
...which significant part will depart? I'll have to make a goodbye card for them...

Yes, I have VR and HOTAS so I guess I'm one of the group you so despondently refer to... Of course, I don't play in solo, so your assumption is slightly flawed.

Do I put you on the 'farewell' mailing list?
(Don't worry, I won't miss those who leave, more game space left for me to enjoy :ROFLMAO:)

I have nothing against people with VR and HOTAS, I do not like their selfish fear of changes and this "suits me and I don't care about the rest" then the rest also have every right not to think about your comfort in this game and it will be fair. Yes, if Odyssey does not radically change anything in this game, or SC still reaches a more complete level or X4 adds a full-fledged multiplayer and many more options can be given, you can include me in your list.

I have nothing against people with VR and HOTAS, I do not like their selfish fear of changes and this "suits me and I don't care about the rest"
Oooooo do elaborate. Seems like a gigantic strawman to me. All I remember is some VR players being quite rightly angry that their VR.game.they bought was having VR removed from it...... As for suits me and not caring about the rest..... It isn't my job to worry about non VR players just like it isn't non VR players job to worry about VR users..... FD choose to sell ED as a VR title, and it was massively promoted as such even selling on a VR only store...... That is a decision FD.made and they are responsible for that

Top Bottom