Dont' forget to give a positive review on steam if you like this game and want it to get better still

Dont' forget to give a positive review on steam if you like this game and want it to get better still

Just a quick reminder to change or to create a positive review on steam if you like the updates and general direction of ED development and want it to be successful.

Cheeky

Still not touching Steam communities with a 100m double-insulated, hyrdophobic, antibacterial pole. I'll just buy some more paints until my backgrounds folder overfloweth

Another pointlessly trolling thread...

Has everyone reverted to the age of 10 and moved over to the girls playground all of a sudden... or have IQ's just suddenly taken a dive?

Last edited:
Interesting that you copied the original threads title until it got to the bit about the dev path - then you couldn't resist altering it (no doubt out of fear of the truth).

And so it begins....

Due to the distinct lack of polls, peeps are now creating competeing CGs on the forum...

Who wins ? ... YOU DECIDE ! (LOL)

Last edited:
Another pointlessly trolling thread...

Has everyone reverted to the age of 10 and moved over to the girls playground all of a sudden... or have IQ's just suddenly taken a dive?

I agree with your first point. However, your questions seem a little "dated" ;). Even when I went to school, we had mixed playgrounds and we all played together...

Top Bottom