Ships Double engineered seeker missile rack!

So according to my reckoning the hicap/lightweight seeker missile rack originally given as a CG reward for defending Liz Ryder from the Imperials is now available from Tech Brokers in exchange for some materials. Anyone planning on getting some and what ship would you put them on?

I bought 6 of them, and they go all, in pairs, to my long range trader Cutter and other 2 pairs to my Conda Miner and Cutter Miner. Pretty nice to use them for short duration engagements, but near 2 useless in a CZ or ResH where you need tons of ammo.... and I will not synth ammo for them each 2 minutes.

What are the requirements for them? I know you have to gather the materials individually for each one you want but there is no listing on Inara.

So according to my reckoning the hicap/lightweight seeker missile rack originally given as a CG reward for defending Liz Ryder from the Imperials is now available from Tech Brokers in exchange for some materials. Anyone planning on getting some and what ship would you put them on?
I can't see them listed at the Tech Broker in Jameson,only Guardian stuff.

Got two, a drag and an emissive one, gonna build a lightweight combat iCourier around them.
Guess for ships like the Cutter a regular high cap is good enough. Only extremely weight dependend ships (no hulltanks) make sense.

Got two, a drag and an emissive one, gonna build a lightweight combat iCourier around them.
Guess for ships like the Cutter a regular high cap is good enough. Only extremely weight dependend ships (no hulltanks) make sense.
Agreed only makes sense for small ships where you want the weight low to keep speed and agility up. So IEagles, Couriers, Vipers, maybe the Cobra.

What are the requirements for them? I know you have to gather the materials individually for each one you want but there is no listing on Inara.
Currently it is 10 Protoradiolic alloys, 12 Conductive Ceramics, 14 Hybrid Capacitors, 16 Phosphorous and 7 Osmium per rack. That will go up at the end of this week as the 2 week discount period ends to 16, 24, 26, 28 and 10, same order as above.

Currently it is 10 Protoradiolic alloys, 12 Conductive Ceramics, 14 Hybrid Capacitors, 16 Phosphorous and 7 Osmium per rack. That will go up at the end of this week as the 2 week discount period ends to 16, 24, 26, 28 and 10, same order as above.
That's not too bad. None are G5 matt's so it won't be too difficult to find.

Edit: well the protoradiolic alloys are but I usually don't have much trouble finding those.

Top Bottom