Dove Enigma UA bombed, preventing completion of its voyage in time for the man it was named for.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You know, under normal circumstances I’d never even consider stripping out my Cutter and taking a voyage nearly 20,000 LY further than any I’ve attempted before, but all that be damned, I’m gonna help with this.

Is Darnielle’s progress still the fastest way to fill up on Meta-Alloys? Any tips on a Cutter build for the task?
I am not trolling.
No, you’re just defending the single most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen done in this game.

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
It can also be used to make a list of those vile excuses for human beings who feel it's appropriate to UA bomb something like this so that they can be perma-banned.

Just a friendly reminder that KOS lists and such are not allowed on this forum.

Also it should be pointed out that FD are not going to perma-ban anyone for playing the game within the Terms of Service.

To everyone - yeah, this is a sensitive topic, but please keep the discussion civil. Thanks.

Damn I hope DoveEnigma13 was involved in the bombing; that'd be a beautiful gift to the White Knights of this community [heart]

Ironically this bombing (and consequent discourse) has probably raised the profile of DoveEnigma's plight; my thoughts are with you.

Nothing new here... Elite is the water, and floaters are going to float. Then you have people doing things like this.. the upper-deckers of life.

Lots of high emotions running in this thread. I'm displeased with the UA bombing, but rather than spitting impotent rage at the forums, I'll lend a hand in fixing it. There's time do prevent the closure of the megaship.

I'll load up two Pythons, wing them, lock one to the other and fly both to Colonia concurrently.

Gear up folks. We can do this.

No, you’re just defending the single most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen done in this game.

Not correct. I think I've consistently argued that I think engaging people in the game is the point of the tribute.

What would you rather have:

a) a static beacon that no one visits.

or

b) a playable in game asset which when attacked motivates the community to go and do something about it?

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

My opinion of some of the usual posters around here has fallen off a cliff after reading their opinions on this issue.

Not quite Ignore List worthy, but dangerously close! I certainly will never regard them in the same way I did yesterday ever again.

Sad.

Last edited:
It seems weird that this guy apparently loves Elite, yet all his supposed supporters think he's not good enough to play the game as it exists. If he can handle cancer, I'm sure he can handle a state change in a video game. Did the cancer dude himself ask for special rules, or it just these... supporters?

FD i request a community goal to help this station out, i didnt even know it existed until this thread so more exposure the better IMO. If there is anytime for a meaningful CG it is now.

Not correct. I think I've consistently argued that I think engaging people in the game is the point of the tribute.

What would you rather have:

a) a static beacon that no one visits.

or

b) a playable in game asset which when attacked motivates the community to go and do something about it?
When it’s a memorial, and 26,000 LY away from the nearest source of MAs? Definitely option A.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom