Dinosaurs Downsize Allosaurus

Your Feature Request / Idea
As the title says, the allosaurus should downsize his lenght from 12 meters to 10,4 meters. In my opinion the allosaurus in the game is big, and i know that this allosaurus is adult, not juvenile. The jueveline have 7,2 meters of lenght. I would apreciatte this change.

The problem with the allosaurus is that it is not Frontier's design but the actual design from the JW2FK. It's size, appearance, and behavior all stem from the fact that one of the designers based it off of Saurophaganax for whatever reason. For people who want packs of allos running around either up the social on metris or just do the same with the current allo since they will most likely never change it considering its from the movies

The problem with the allosaurus is that it is not Frontier's design but the actual design from the JW2FK. It's size, appearance, and behavior all stem from the fact that one of the designers based it off of Saurophaganax for whatever reason. For people who want packs of allos running around either up the social on metris or just do the same with the current allo since they will most likely never change it considering its from the movies
thanks for sharing this with

Top Bottom