DSN Luxury Tour

Members of the DSN Luxury Tour Expedition,

I am obliged to announce you the cancellation of the waypoints of this Week-End which were to conclude our expedition.
Indeed we can not remain without reacting to what happens in the Pleiades.
https://youtu.be/ZFLBnqxuATg

It is our duty to mobilize our passenger ships to rescue the victims and support Medicorp's efforts.

I therefore appeal to all pilots of the expedition to immediately go to the pleiades, get equipped in economic passengers cabins and heat sinks, to go and rescue the victims as soon as possible.

You can equip yourself in economical passenger cabins and heat sinks (necessary because of the high temperatures in the attacked stations) in the following stations:
- Hudson Observatory, HIP 17694 system (pad L, good choice of MTA, cabins of classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Kipling Orbital, Pleiades Sector KC-V c2-11 system (L pad, good choice of MTA, class 2, 3, 4, 5 cabins)
- Reed's Rest, Merope system (L pad, little MTA choice, class 2, 3, 5, 6 cabins)

The attacked stations, where it is necessary to intervene are the following ones:
- Titan's Daughter in the Taygeta system
- Liman Legacy in the HIP system 16753
- the Oracle in the Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55 system

Mega-ships are positioned near damaged stations to recover survivors.
If you wish you can also bring water, food, basic medicines and natural fabrics in the attacked stations.

Good luck to all and fly safe.

The DSN team.

Members of the DSN Luxury Tour Expedition,

I am obliged to announce you the cancellation of the waypoints of this Week-End which were to conclude our expedition.
Indeed we can not remain without reacting to what happens in the Pleiades.
https://youtu.be/ZFLBnqxuATg

It is our duty to mobilize our passenger ships to rescue the victims and support Medicorp's efforts.

I therefore appeal to all pilots of the expedition to immediately go to the pleiades, get equipped in economic passengers cabins and heat sinks, to go and rescue the victims as soon as possible.

You can equip yourself in economical passenger cabins and heat sinks (necessary because of the high temperatures in the attacked stations) in the following stations:
- Hudson Observatory, HIP 17694 system (pad L, good choice of MTA, cabins of classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Kipling Orbital, Pleiades Sector KC-V c2-11 system (L pad, good choice of MTA, class 2, 3, 4, 5 cabins)
- Reed's Rest, Merope system (L pad, little MTA choice, class 2, 3, 5, 6 cabins)

The attacked stations, where it is necessary to intervene are the following ones:
- Titan's Daughter in the Taygeta system
- Liman Legacy in the HIP system 16753
- the Oracle in the Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55 system

Mega-ships are positioned near damaged stations to recover survivors.
If you wish you can also bring water, food, basic medicines and natural fabrics in the attacked stations.

Good luck to all and fly safe.

The DSN team.

I gotta say, that's an awesome end to a great expedition. The mental picture of an entire fleet of colorful Saud Krueger ships descending upon buring stations to evacuate people brings a huge smile to my face! :cool:

As we are quite close to the Pleiades, that's the least we could do with all our ships dedicated to carry passengers !

I heard that it might be difficult to go through the mail slot of damaged stations with a Beluga : is it true ?

As we are quite close to the Pleiades, that's the least we could do with all our ships dedicated to carry passengers !

I heard that it might be difficult to go through the mail slot of damaged stations with a Beluga : is it true ?

It's true, the stations are full of debris.

Great initiative Kazahnn : quite a few Saud Krugers were hard at work tonight.
Thanks to all the Luxury pilots : we did good and saved lives ! \o/

RlZna0s.jpg

Yes indeed, that was a intense moment, going in and back through the blaze and explosions... also with less intense moments, waiting for a L pad to free, aka waiting for the pilot to return to its cockpit :D

I will praise the civilian victims of these tragic events by going to the last waypoints of the lux tour later, once the heat goes down (if it ever goes down :|).

Thanks everyone for this lovely Tour! Hope to see you again out there!! o7o7o7 <3

[video=youtube;96qFgW8pVgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96qFgW8pVgY[/video]

Last edited:
Thank you! Yeah...used the opportunity to try a few things in the LT series. Due to me not speaking any french and so unable to choose voicebits and beeing "limited" to music made it so I had to improvise a bit ;)

Thank you! Yeah...used the opportunity to try a few things in the LT series. Due to me not speaking any french and so unable to choose voicebits and beeing "limited" to music made it so I had to improvise a bit ;)

You did very well even with the different language ! :p It has been a very rewarding experience.

DSN Luxury Tour part 3 by Cmdr Eikoop :

[video=youtube;YcqqOgt6bIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcqqOgt6bIM[/video]

[up]

The last video : part 4 The grand finale by Cmdr Eikoop :

[video=youtube;CQpnf-O_z0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=CQpnf-O_z0E[/video]

:D

Top Bottom