DSSA Pilgrim's Harbor Colonia trip and deployment operation

Well that was fun. Ok so we arrive at the first stop in two days but how about the jumps in between? How much is there to go offboard and look around?

Well that was fun. Ok so we arrive at the first stop in two days but how about the jumps in between? How much is there to go offboard and look around?
I presume whatever you can do in the 15-20ish minutes we have between jumps. I went for a quick fly around the carrier, but I don't think there's enough time to explore the systems.

I presume whatever you can do in the 15-20ish minutes we have between jumps. I went for a quick fly around the carrier, but I don't think there's enough time to explore the systems.
That is completely right. we need to make about 40 jumps to finally reach Colonia and it would be too much if we made a pause after each one. That is why we have the waypoint every few thousand LY, at which we will remain for 2 days before heading further.
Edit: you could also rendezvous with the carrier at said waypoint mark if you want to explore some more, so basically you will have 2 days time to catch up on us.

The carrier has arrived at the first waypoint on our journey: Bleia Dryiae DB-X D1-5 . It will remain here until Monday, the 3rd of August , when we will depart for the second waypoint. Until then feel free to explore the surrounding area or visit the few POI that are listed in the OP. Please be careful on your way out , as there are a bunch of Neutron Stars and White Dwarfs in the area.

The carrier has arrived at the first waypoint on our journey: Bleia Dryiae DB-X D1-5 . It will remain here until Monday, the 3rd of August , when we will depart for the second waypoint. Until then feel free to explore the surrounding area or visit the few POI that are listed in the OP. Please be careful on your way out , as there are a bunch of Neutron Stars and White Dwarfs in the area.
Any idea what server time you'll be leaving on Monday? I want to play that day and make sure I'm back on time.

Any idea what server time you'll be leaving on Monday? I want to play that day and make sure I'm back on time.
All departures are planned for the same time to be more convenient which is alwas 20:00 Servertime. You just need to check the date of the departure o7

Departure towards waypoint 2 is due in a little bit over 2 hours. Please make sure to be docked at the carrier before 20:00 Servertime.

omega-lagoon.png

Feeling like a galactic tumble weed. Was lucky to find some time to speed off to the lagoon nebula before servers went down and the DSSA Pilgrims Harbor jumped out to the next destination. Didn't get to make it out to the omega nebula -- since I had to race back in time, however I was satisfied with getting about 55 first discovered bodies under my belt. Thank you again Cmdr. Mizuomono for your hospitality.

Thank you everybody for your contribution, i really appreciate that!
Note: I had a DC yesterday just before we arrived at waypoint 2.The FC is now stationed at Pyraleau AA-A H39 and will depart from it on Thursday, 6th of August, 20:00. Be cautious while entering the system as it contains a Black Hole!

No kidding. Black hole literally at the front door step of the carrier. Scared the hell out of me when I first jumped back in and almost initiated Supercruise straight into it when I was getting ready to depart. Didnt see the distortion until I started to pitch.

Note: Thank you to Commander Scopelx, apparently we have a typo in the list of POI for waypoint two. The system containing a Tourist Beacon is actually Flyiedgiae QN-T d3-17 !

The carrier will be on the final waypoint before Colonia in 15 minutes. Feel free to explore the surrounding area, however please bare in mind that the departure from here is on the 14th of August. This means the carrier will remain in orbit for only 2 days not as the usual three.(still according to the plan)

The carrier arrived at Colonia today, in orbit around body 7 G and will remain here for about a week. The schedule for part two of the deployment operation will follow in the course of next week. The departure date will be around the 22nd of August, but could also change depending on the route that will be worked out. In the meantime feel free to explore the surrounding area, to get some conversation in inhabited space before we depart into the void. I also invite you to share possible POI in the West, North-west sectors on our route to Hieronymous Delta (via Discrod if possible).

Top Bottom