[DSSA] Rudi's Ride

And Cargo Racks too. Could you resupply modules all the way out here?
Unfortunately no. I would have to jump back to an administration system....
But well, still some available, let's see for how long :)

What really drives me nuts is that the 'mining utilitiy' package should have 50 pulse wave analysers, but they never were stocked.
It's the only item which is available in two module packages... So I happily dropped the 'analytical devices' as I only need the PWA out of that package...
Now all core and SSD mining stuff available is obsolete... :(

Last edited:
well, another week of surveying the NGC 3199 Sector has past...
checked 480 systems, which took 12000 Ly
  • 3 ELW
  • 4 AW
  • 39 WW
but still no overlapping Tritium Hotspots ;)
(for single Tritium hotspots check the #2 post of this thread!)

We decided to stay in ..DL-Y D12 with its Ancient Ruins and submitted the system to the GMP.

Last edited:
I did see that. The DSSA Kraut and the now operational DSSA Fleet have POI visitors lists on EDSM.

So, I've taken my leave, venturing towards Hawking's Gap to the DSSA Ironside. But before launching, I bought a cargo rack and 16t of Tritium. I was thinking I could maybe purchase the Tritium and then donate it back, but it wouldn't let me. Maybe there is some metadata with the canisters that doesn't allow donations bought from the same carrier. Worth a try.

At least I made a salute to the Kraut with a final flyover:

Source: https://youtu.be/q7M6mRaMsLg

o7

The crew of the Kraut wishes you a pleasant journey! o7

:)

Unfortunately the Tritium tank is full so it's not possible to donate. But maybe the DSSA Ironside will be happy to get some :)

Looks like there are at least five systems with Guardian Ruins around NGC 3199:
  • NGC 3199 Sector DL-Y D12 , body 1A (2x)
  • NGC 3199 Sector MC-V C2-8 , body A5 (3x)
  • NGC 3199 Sector IM-V C2-5 , body B3 (2x)
  • NGC 3199 Sector BV-Y C2 , body B1 (2x)
  • NGC 3199 Sector CQ-Y D6 , body B4 (2x)
Uyhd6M1.png

but still no double/triple Tritium Hotspot ;)

Last edited:
Looks like there are at least four systems with Guardian Ruins around NGC 3199:
  • NGC 3199 Sector DL-Y D12 , body 1A (2x)
  • NGC 3199 Sector MC-V C2-8 , body A5 (3x)
  • NGC 3199 Sector IM-V C2-5 , body B3 (2x)
  • NGC 3199 Sector BV-Y C2 , body B1 (2x)
Uyhd6M1.png

but still no double/triple Tritium Hotspot ;)
There's actually a 5th system - discovered this week - so maybe more out there :)

Let's hope so, we'll be bringing the Gam Nine through next week and will be taking a look!

There's actually a 5th system - discovered this week - so maybe more out there :)

Let's hope so, we'll be bringing the Gam Nine through next week and will be taking a look!
ah, cool!
Do you have the system name by chance, or a link ?
btw, does the system galaxy map filter show guardian civilisation from the beginning, or must it be discovered by someone at first ?!

Last edited:
ah, cool!
Do you have the system name by chance, or a link ?
btw, does the system map shows guardian civilisation from the beginning, or must it be discovered by someone at first ?!
Wasn't sure if you would want to look for it yourself :) NGC 3199 Sector CQ-Y D6

Last I heard the Guardian filter was seeded from the Canonn list, so is just a static snapshot from when that was taken

Wasn't sure if you would want to look for it yourself :) NGC 3199 Sector CQ-Y D6
Naa, I already surveyed ~500 systems for icy rings, so I'm for now fine just to gather together POIs for Kraut Tourism Limited ;)

Thx!

And btw, edited my post as I was of course speaking of the galmap filter, which you luckily anticipated ;)

Last edited:
yes!
make it six :)
Now six systems with Ancient Ruins around the NGC 3199 Nebula :D

While actually searching for Tritium overlaps I was in luck and stumbled over some
Guardian Ruins at NGC 3199 Sector XJ-A D10 which is hosting three of them:
(no great light situation for some better shots, but to get an idea of their layouts)

• Body 11 A with two:
Ancient Ruins [1]​
PZsmkVJ.png
Ancient Ruins [2]​
7PlGrFA.png
XFHQSIk.png

• Body 13B with the 3rd:
XKIx8P7.png
gU1A62H.png

The tourist section in Post #2 is of course already updated with this location ;)

All done with refueling! Feel free to raise the price again - thx

Also - in case you missed it - more Ruins nearby https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/how-to-report-new-guardian-ruins.550282/post-8582407
Cool, should attract many customers visitors :)
(yesterday already 4 FCs in the vicinity)

I got a tonne of coffee from the Gam Nine after filling your tank but was too shy to buy more as I'm sure you want to take that treats with you to your destination ;)

So it's time to saddle the Trotter and get some stuff out here ;)

Last edited:
Dear CMDRs,
unfortunately all markets are closed for some necessary maintenance.
Services in quality as you are used to will be back soon, we'll inform you through our usual communication channels.
Sry for any inconveniences.

Sincerely,
uCkg2A6.png

Hi! I just arrived from a long trek, was hoping to do a pit stop at the DSSA Kraut but it doesn't seem to be here... I'm at NGC 3199 Sector XJ-A D10. Have I missed something?

Hi! I just arrived from a long trek, was hoping to do a pit stop at the DSSA Kraut but it doesn't seem to be here... I'm at NGC 3199 Sector XJ-A D10. Have I missed something?

FDev nuked mining from orbit. Bunch of cmdrs are talking about selling since they can't afford or fuel them anymore. Or they might've just moved.

Hi there Tsherr!
You didn't missed anything.
The carrier had to get back to the bubble for some urgent maintenance. (read: cause of bugs)
It should be back in its position tonight.
Sry for any inconveniences this has caused!

Hi there Tsherr!
You didn't missed anything.
The carrier had to get back to the bubble for some urgent maintenance. (read: cause of bugs)
It should be back in its position tonight.
Sry for any inconveniences this has caused!

Oh good, I thought I was going to have to continue on to DSSA [TFGI] Kitty Corner, that's a relief. Thanks for the update and looking forward to docking!

Edit: While you're in the bubble, any chance you could stock a 6A fuel scoop? I was thinking of upgrading mine but it's not worth going all the way back now...

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom