dual Shock 4 on pc

Hello commanders I have a question about the dual shock 4 keyboard if it will work in elite I hurt my back a few years back so its hard to sit at a desk for a long time has any one used it before/

Hello commanders I have a question about the dual shock 4 keyboard if it will work in elite I hurt my back a few years back so its hard to sit at a desk for a long time has any one used it before/

Dual shock 4 playstation controler or dualshock 4 bluetooth attachment keyboard...
Your title says one thing and the topic flips to some thing else...

The SIE Dual shock 4 will work on up to date windows and steam games that support it natively via USB cable including ED... but windows has to be up to date...
The Bluetooth usage of the controller support is not decided by the controller its decided by your Bluetooth card and windows driver for those cards...
(Macs by default were more compliant as they used more of the shelf main brand Bluetooth 4 controllers... PCs used any old junk builds used any old junk so did not have support for a long time via blue tooth so you use the USB cable)

The add on bluetooth keyboards are just bluetooth keyboards they will work with the PC just like any old Bluetooth keyboard works with your PC... (you have Bluetooth on the PC other wise nope)
61ys0TGi9lL._SX342_.jpg

Due to using Bluetooth there is an issue any Bluetooth keyboard goes into power save mode when the keys have not been pressed for a time and this means the keyboard sleeps...
This will then require a wake up key press. normaly the cheaper the Bluetooth addon key board the longer the wake up time..
This means the keys can fail to respond as the keyboard was a sleep and only wakes after the first few key presses...
If you can tolerate that then it will work fine...

Top Bottom