DW2 Arrival mugs going to the wrong addresses!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So, this just arrived today, and I was super excited, until I got it out of the packaging and realised I'd been sent someone else's one by mistake!
Can the forums please assist me in getting this to its rightful owner? As well as perhaps finding out where both of my arrival mugs ended up!

beagle.png

Checks registered forum members for that name

"Nebraska, US"
Uh... huh.
Well that international shipping's potentially gonna be....expensive....

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Maybe we could start a mug list, if anyone has mugs that don't belong to them they could post them here and then it might be easier to work out what needs to be done. Hopefully the Cmdr whose mugs you have, has yours and they will be the only errors.

Wow, that's an oops. Hopefully there's a way to get that all sorted out without everyone paying for lots of international shipping.

Mine came out OK. That was one of the first things I checked when I opened the box. :)

I think Dr Kaii is going to have a headache this week as it happend to me too.

My arrivals mug was for:

CMD Sheriff Bart on the JP Morgan

Instead of me...

I also email Dr Kaii.

I've still not had a response on the forum from the message I sent to SP4H - does anyone know this commander personally, who could pass on a message?

I've still not had a response on the forum from the message I sent to SP4H - does anyone know this commander personally, who could pass on a message?

He's on my friends list in-game, from during the expedition. If I see him on, I'll try to remember to say something.

Hi guys, just to repeat what Ozric said... please contact Dr Kaii about this. I've had some PMs about it but I cannot help you, nor can anyone else on the DW2 team. Please be patient, I'm sure he'll be able to sort the issues out once he gets your email.

SP4H, let me know if you still want this one too and I can find out what postage would cost.
If nothing else, it can't be as far to ship as a trip to Hutton.

Won't Frontier or DW2 pay for the postage?

No, because this is a player-organised souvenir for a player-organised event.
Dr Kaii personally handles the Mug Club. And will be seeing to it replacements are sent out.
If anyone has had their original mug end up with someone else though, it's not too hard to find out where it went if we get in touch with each other on the forums, and as I said, I'm willing to post this one which ended up with me by mistake, provided it's not prohibitively costly, just because it's the community-minded thing to do. Which is what DW2 has been all about from the outset.

Last edited:
No, because this is a player-organised souvenir for a player-organised event.
Dr Kaii personally handles the Mug Club. And will be seeing to it replacements are sent out.
If anyone has had their original mug end up with someone else though, it's not too hard to find out where it went if we get in touch with each other on the forums, and as I said, I'm willing to post this one which ended up with me by mistake, provided it's not prohibitively costly, just because it's the community-minded thing to do. Which is what DW2 has been all about from the outset.

This.

Won't Frontier or DW2 pay for the postage?

I just want to clarify that Frontier and "DW2" (as in the team) have nothing to do with how the event was merchandised and made no money from it. The person who sold the merchandise has sole responsibility to resolve any issues. So please do not contact Frontier or any other member of the DW2 team about this issue.

To clarify, my reason for posting about it in the DW2 subforum was because the people buying DW2 commemorative mugs are going to be exclusively people who participated in the expedition.
Thus they are people likely to frequent this specific subforum, and so finding them, in particular the person this little lost mug was intended for, should be fairly simple to organise here.

I would like the mug. Please DM me as I don’t want to put you too much trouble and we can figure something out.

SP

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom