[DW2] Community Goals

Quite looking forward to going back out again and having a look at 'our' handiwork now it's done! Have to get back to the bubble and blow my exploration credits on rebuys while learning to fight Thargs :) Only 20KLy left before I get there, blooming sightseeing gets in the way of the 'important' stuff... I'll get back sooner or later though, the Thargs will be patient :p

I made a final pass through EA after it was completed. Kind of cool to see it done. While sure... maybe they could have designed a new station on short order and rushed it into the game, I, for one, don't feel like FD owed me anything more.

Thanks to the expedition organizers AND FD for creating and playing along with this great expedition to make it much more than just a trip through space.

I made a final pass through EA after it was completed. Kind of cool to see it done. While sure... maybe they could have designed a new station on short order and rushed it into the game, I, for one, don't feel like FD owed me anything more.

Thanks to the expedition organizers AND FD for creating and playing along with this great expedition to make it much more than just a trip through space.

agreeeed!!!!

It's nice to see the refined aluminium I mined being put to good use.

2175241fd4edd08b1e6e2fdc9da5f040.jpg

So this megaship and science outpost that were mentioned as the CG rewards. Is there any news from frontier when we'll actually see them in game? Or will they only ever exist in galnet text?

Top Bottom