[DW2] Distant Worlds 2 - A Journey of Discovery

Well,I'm not going to make it this time, unfortunately. A combination of lack of practice resulting in lots of unexpected crashes out of supercruise, the frustration of having to reprogramme the keys for the new functionality and realisation that traveling large distances is still tedious has meant I have given up. I just can't face hours upon hours of jumping. Undecided what to do, I may just give it another rest for a while. ( The game has improved by the looks of it and I did find some vulcanitity easily ,after spending lots of time adding keys in the profile.)

Phew! Voyager's Reach. Eventually. Forty-six days to do a journey that once would've taken me a couple or so. At this rate it'll take me longer to get back than it did Voyager!

I just get bored now after half a dozen or so jumps :(

Issue #22 of Sagittarius Eye is now available - this edition contains a large feature on Distant Worlds 2, and includes an insight into the early ideas and organiser plans for the expedition and its goals, as well as a selection of articles written by some of the organisation team.

Issue #22 - featuring DW2: https://www.sagittarius-eye.com/

An unabridged and more in-depth OOC version of the magazine article on DW2's early planning can be found on post #2 of this thread - This one concludes with an important message to Frontier Developments. Feel free to tweet it to them.

Massive thanks to everyone who took part, whether you made it to Beagle Point or not! And a very special thank you to those who brought their creativity and dedication to help organise it. Heroes one and all. (y)

Hope to see some of you at Lavecon next month!

Hi im sure youve been swamped with these msg's. I've reached Beagle P, I have filled out the form and I have my gold star, but no decal??? My friend has told me a code was sent to us via email but i have recived no code or email. is there anything i can do

Fleet Roster # 7987
CMDR Name: Logan Darklighter
Ship Type: Anaconda
Ship Name: Azhanti High Lightning
Ship ID: 6JM-DW
Squadron: Fleet Mechanic (Hull Seals)

I have my gold star. I've got confirmation of reaching Beagle point.

I have checked my email - including my spam folder. No notification, no decal code. It's possible it will show up in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep checking. If it doesn't show up by the end of the month I'll start looking into a solution with more diligence.

Fleet Roster # 7987
CMDR Name: Logan Darklighter
Ship Type: Anaconda
Ship Name: Azhanti High Lightning
Ship ID: 6JM-DW
Squadron: Fleet Mechanic (Hull Seals)

I have my gold star. I've got confirmation of reaching Beagle point.

I have checked my email - including my spam folder. No notification, no decal code. It's possible it will show up in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep checking. If it doesn't show up by the end of the month I'll start looking into a solution with more diligence.

If you haven't received it by now you will have to contact Dr Kaii.

GoQmSKn.jpg

Email: kaii@dr.com

Good day.
I apologize, but I was very late. I have a reason, I was on a military call.
Now I understand that I was late.
No chance for me anymore?
Can I make an exception for me?
Point missed on time and ended the expedition.
Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Fleet Roster # 11882
CMDR Name: Avel
Ship Type: ASP Explorer
Ship Name: HMS ISIS
Ship ID: DL93-A
Squadron: Explorer

P.S. And thanks for the great work. This event was awesome.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 286
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 287
Good day.
I apologize, but I was very late. I have a reason, I was on a military call.
Now I understand that I was late.
No chance for me anymore?
Can I make an exception for me?
Point missed on time and ended the expedition.
Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Fleet Roster # 11882
CMDR Name: Avel
Ship Type: ASP Explorer
Ship Name: HMS ISIS
Ship ID: DL93-A
Squadron: Explorer

P.S. And thanks for the great work. This event was awesome.

I think you should still apply for special circumstance. send email to kaii@dr.com

Top Bottom