DW2 How many Commanders have you seen - Sag *A

I've only been going between EA and the ice-ringed planet in the same system. Usually see a few hollow squares around the station, sat and watched somebody in a large ship getting stuck in the letterbox earlier on, but have only ever seen one commander at the planet - I was about to o7 but they jumped out, they must have just been charging their jump as I arrived.

That wouldn't have been me arguing with an incoming Orca, would it? When the station is in the 'dark' a black ship coming in is hard to see, I lasted a couple of seconds before seeing a 14 million rebuy :D

That wouldn't have been me arguing with an incoming Orca, would it? When the station is in the 'dark' a black ship coming in is hard to see, I lasted a couple of seconds before seeing a 14 million rebuy :D

I don't know. The large ship got shot up by the system authorities, presumably for blocking the entry slot. I left after that so don't know what came out.

I think all our ships have lights we can turn on and the new night vision feature. When it’s dark use em guys, lol

Duh! Why didn't I think of that :) Use lights all of the time mining - forget about night vision if not landing on a dark body - thanks!

A quick read through low double figures... unless you're mining or at some WP.

I got to Sag A and parked. I like the idea of an MMO and with the numbers that left in Fleetcom thought I would be having that experience, just never happened for me.
I remember landing at one WayPoint, another ship landed and the SRV moved off, was so happy and on reflection it's the only time ever seen someone in a SRV.
Moments later their ship disappeared they had logged out, reinforcing my loney existence in my lone instance, I soldiered on for another 100,000 ly then parked.

Last edited:
Are there any expeditions planned to launch from Sagittarius? I think a lot of players returning home will be passing through here so it would be cool to organize a trip back to the bubble from here.

Top Bottom