[DW2] How many have dropped off?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
How many made it all the way to Beagle?
According to the roster, 3727 have registered and been entered as having made it so far.

Roster has been updated, and now states at the top that 3747 out of 13615 made it. According to the roster entries, 3743 are listed as having made it.

Last edited:
Glad to be among that number.
I should at some point get round to making my way back, it's having the patience for all those jumponium jumps back to Beagle, so I can actually plot routes again.

Oh, I'll just be re-tracing in reverse the exact same route I used to get here from Beagle, which I wrote down in advance. Getting to Ishums only required 7 jumps in excess of my 46ly range. It's just a faff manually having to plot those and many of the non-jumponium ones, physically typing out the name of each next system on my keyboard one at a time to make each jump (Because good luck spotting the star you're looking for on the galaxy map, you'd think it'd be easy with so few of them, but nope, it's faster to type them in).
I believe route plotting will kick in again after about the first 40 jumps or so. That's about how far away from here it stopped working.

Last edited:
According to the roster, 3727 have registered and been entered as having made it so far.

Roster has been updated, and now states at the top that 3747 out of 13615 made it. According to the roster entries, 3743 are listed as having made it.
I quite like the stats page that was produced after the expedition launched; I hope someone will make something similar for the arrivals roster once it's finalized. I, for one, was surprised to discover that only seven of us Type-6 pilots made it all the way, when I tried filtering the roster sheet.

I'll get back eventually, but for now I'm still on the far side of the Abyss. Set myself a goal of making it to the end of the arm, but my alt account Cmdr's hotheaded nephew back home got distracted doing bubble things.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom