DW2 is not exploration?

Deleted member 115407

D
Hey WR3ND, can you get me back into the FleetComm discord?

The mods kicked me without notice, despite my never having been disruptive or impolite with other members there. They seem to have been blanket banning people who had any sort of connection to PvP.

Maybe put in a good word for me with the admins?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey WR3ND, can you get me back into the FleetComm discord?

The mods kicked me without notice, despite my never having been disruptive or impolite with other members there. They seem to have been blanket banning people who had any sort of connection to PvP.

Maybe put in a good word for me with the admins?

I'm a newbie there earlier this last year, signing up for the Discord channel and PG along with DW2 around the same time. Don't think I have any clout in the matter. Sorry, mate. :(

I'm flying about 1kLY from the direct route and most systems are unvisited. Found my first NSP, FINALLY. Three in the same system, two in a ring and one LaGrange. I have to remember to post some pics...

This is good advice for any expedition. You don't have to go far from the bubble to find undiscovered systems - just so long as you veer off the main road.

Even in last year's aborted Gnosis trip, which hardly left the bubble, I found fresh, untouched systems within a few hops. Too often, I read posts on these forums saying you have to go far far away to find anything new. It simply is not true.

In retrospect, I think it was a good move to distinguish this and other player events. It just caught me a little off guard at the time. And to be fair, not everyone on DW2 is a space vagabond like me anyway.

Top Bottom