DWE2 Exploration Music

Distant Radio 3305 has been pretty solid so far!

In fact, when I logged on last night, apparently it was past the gankers' bedtimes. So the system chat consisted mainly of folks praising the DR3305 DJs and wondering why Open was so empty.

That said, sometimes I put this on when I'm spooling up the drives for a long series of jumps.
[video=youtube_share;6DbAruY9z-w]https://youtu.be/6DbAruY9z-w[/video]
 
These songs tend to do it for me.
[video=youtube;PE1ges9nn6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE1ges9nn6A[/video]
[video=youtube;MPQdQd7vY1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPQdQd7vY1g[/video]
[video=youtube;fBf2v4mLM8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBf2v4mLM8k[/video]
[video=youtube;tgIqecROs5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgIqecROs5M[/video]
[video=youtube;ubZrAmRxy_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M[/video]
edit: this does it for me too
[video=youtube;Ayu0GsrvKQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayu0GsrvKQA[/video]
 
Last edited:
I have been on DR330.5 a few times and i must be unlucky as whenever im on there they are playing heavy metal and rock. those are not my tastes but i give it a few tracks to see if it will change, but it doesnt so im reaching for the off button.

Not dissing the good people at the station, its just not my flavour.
 
Last edited:
I have been on DR330.5 a few times and i must be unlucky as whenever im on there they are playing heavy metal and rock. those are not my tastes but i give it a few tracks to see if it will change, but it doesnt so im reaching for the off button.

Not dissing the good people at the station, its just not my flavour.
You can always join our DR Discord and request a song. ;)
That is of course there is a DJ who plays the music genre you like, DJ playing rock music might not fulfill dance music requests.. :D
 
Last edited:
You can always join our DR Discord and request a song. ;)
That is of course there is a DJ who plays the music genre you like, DJ playing rock music might not fulfill dance music requests.. :D
Might suggest adding a column for musical genre to the weekly schedule table so folks can look up when you'll be spinning what they like. I for one would quite like to know when to tune in if there's a space-metal set coming up! :D
 
Might suggest adding a column for musical genre to the weekly schedule table so folks can look up when you'll be spinning what they like. I for one would quite like to know when to tune in if there's a space-metal set coming up! :D
Thanks for the feedback, will pass this on to our bossman. :)
 
I have a huge library of Tangerine Dream. Spacy electronic new age - perfect for the depths of space

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47qZMQxOyCA


Source: https://youtu.be/dgXHHJrKgtA?t=502
TD has always been one of my favorites too. +1 rep for that!

I maintain an electronic playlist on Spotify, which is a subset (about 90%) of what I listen to. The other 10% that isn't on Spotify includes some Tangerine Dream, plus tracks from other games, etc.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/05EXkSQSygf31mJRrlufG3

Plus Christopher Franke, who formerly was a member of Tangerine Dream, and went on to do the Babylon 5 soundtrack. Here's his London Concert:

 
Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: NW3
Might suggest adding a column for musical genre to the weekly schedule table so folks can look up when you'll be spinning what they like. I for one would quite like to know when to tune in if there's a space-metal set coming up! :D
Added a link to the AutoDJ schedule and genre block breakdown to the radio page! Remember those times shift around on a (almost-)weekly basis ;D
 
Top Bottom