General / Off-Topic E:D ships in fan-fic help

(Reason I'm putting this on off-topic is because that although this isn't from the game's universe, the ships & tech are involved)

On a fan-fic I'm working on, which does at least have Pokemons and E : D ships, as well as Orbital and Planetary Stations, one of my friends wanted to be a part of it, (an Assassin, specifically, a Sniper Assassin) BUT, Air/Space Combat isn't her thing, but even then, I'd try to find a ship for her, which she'd use for Personal Transportation, and Utility. At first, I thought that a DBX would fit the best, but are asking that IF there are any that'd fit her better...

As for what specifics she'd have on her ship:

Above average Jump Range: so she can at least keep up with the (contract) target whenever "it" tries to escape from her.

Turret Coverage: She doesn't like fighting in a spaceship, but in case she's forced to fight anyway. Then the turrets could do the aiming for her. And hopefully deal enough damage to scare away her aggressors

Heat Efficiency: being an Assassin, having a "Stealthy" ship oughta come in handy for her missions. A.K.A Silent Running for longer, thus landing closer to the targets' location, and to sneak past any security ships/Bounty Hunters that'd try to catch her. Not expecting the other ships to have as good heat efficiency as the Diamondbacks, but at least better than average.

Ample Optional Slots: for... example, multiple "passenger" cabins (her RV/Caravan-esque room, an interrogation room, etc.)

Small or Medium Size: as a large sized ship might "negate" the "Stealth" Aspect. So "the big 3" (or 4 if including the Type-10) is out of the question

Last edited:
Top Bottom