E3 Community Event Livestream Schedule

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to tell you about the two streams we have planned:

Monday 12 June - 7PM BST
Tuesday 13 June - 7PM BST

The streams will be narrative led and focus around an event that you can all be part of! It will tie in to what we're talking about to the press on the E3 show floor, and is particularly impactful for the future of the Elite Dangerous galaxy.

youtube.com/frontierdevelopments/live - join us in the chat, and in-game, tonight!

Edit - we will eventually be playing in Open on the live servers (not the beta servers). It will be in the bubble (not specifying location immediately).

Ed

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Monday 12 June - 7PM BST

The streams will be narrative led and focus around an event that you can all be part of! It will tie in to what we're talking about to the press on the E3 show floor, and is particularly impactful for the future of the Elite Dangerous galaxy.

youtube.com/frontierdevelopments/live - join us in the chat, and in-game, tonight!

Ed

Awesome, can't wait, real quick question. Do we need to be anywhere special in game, can you let us know beforehand so those of us out in the deep can attempt to get to the location in time?

All aboard the Hype Tr... I mean...

All aboard the Patience Ferry!

qEsagbF.jpg
Knicked from a recent Reddit post ;)

Bloody awesome news mate. I've got my ticket on the ferry, shop land 27th. Any news on what time servers go live? Will I get a "computer says no" at midnight?

And can we participate in SOLO/GROUP? ie: To prevent mindless ganking risk?

I doubt it,when you wipe your save in the beta, FD want you to play in open to stress test the servers,whole point of it i believe.

Last edited:
Someone know if we have to be in some particular place ingame to participate? Open only, or also working on Solo and Privatee group?

Hi everyone,

Monday 12 June - 7PM BST

Ed

I will definitely be there... unless a huge asteroid hits the planet before that.
Strike that... I will simply put the asteroid on my ignore list.

if it is in beta you need to download the latest beta patch, (2.3.10) scroll down in your load screen to access it then upgrade, then it tells you where they want everyone to be. and play in open.it does not effect your real game, so it doesn't matter if you die/get ganked/whatever.

from FD.

NETWORK AND PHYSICS STRESS TESTING REQUEST
Improvements have been made to networking around sites with lots of builds and interactive objects and physics in the game. Therefore we would like to ask all commanders to help stress test the network at the ancient site on planet 1B in the Synuefe XR-H D11-102 system. To stress test please go to the site and try arriving and departing from the ruins in large numbers, in wings and in multicrew.

Also please pick up and drop items, and throw your SRVs around at the site to test the physics.

Please could you use missiles and mines as well as limpets on each other and objects to make sure they are still functioning as expected.

We have placed a temporary asteroid station “No Moon” in the system to act as a base of operations for these tests and also host some Community Goals to act as guide to the sort of things we need to test.
CG #1 - Network Gurus Network at Ancient Ruins
Help stress test networking and physics at the ancient site on Planet 1B in the Synuefe XR-H D11-102 system. To prove you were there please pick up and deliver one ancient item to No Moon in Synuefe XR-H D11-102.
CG #2 – Dedicated Testers Go Mining
Help stress test networking and physics (limpets especially) at asteroid sites in the Synuefe XR-H D11-102 system. To prove you have been there please bring back at least 1 unit of any mined metal.

As well as the answers above we would appreciate it if you could attempt to break the game at these locations to include the following see what happens when in wings, have people dropping out midway then dropping back in etc. Can you shoot knock the objects around? Try using vanity cams during the scenario, try swapping in and out of fighters. In multicrew try swapping roles and using ship systems and galaxy map and hot swapping throughout. Try using Commander Creator during the scenario. We are confident that you will find ways to do this that are not mentioned above, so please try whatever comes into your he

Last edited:
All aboard the hypetrain!

[video=youtube;nX5PwfEMBM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX5PwfEMBM0[/video]

Just kidding...

Will it be like 46 Eridani, clueless commanders wandering around looking for long gone Salomé again?
Do i need to be friends with "advanced npcs"? Will there be cryptic messages for my Enigma machine to decrypt?

Top Bottom