Early Acces Pass Upgrade?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I remember this popping up a while ago, but there was no definite answer as far as i remember.
Will i get the possibility to upgrade my CHC Edition with Early Acces without the need to cancel the CHC order and buy the Early Acces Edition + CHC?
Early Acces is just around the corner but i really dont wanna buy everything again.

have a nice day!

Brett C

Frontier
As it stands right now with our store, you'll have to issue a refund via support then buy the items separately.

We don't have the option of bundling items together right now.

As it stands right now with our store, you'll have to issue a refund via support then buy the items separately.

We don't have the option of bundling items together right now.

Understandable - but a little fiddly for those who (And you can guarantee there would be some) wanted to get *everything*, it could tie it all neatly into one purchase. But that might be just me

I've said it before but i will say it again. There is a lot of lost potential the way the products are put together. I'm gonna get the early bird, but i would also like to be a member of the coaster club without the t-shirt and wristband. Not gonna pay extra 30 euro or what their value is, for items that i don't even want.

If you had the early bird, with coaster head club "digital edition" add-on for +10 euro extra, i would buy it! But as that is not an option, you don't get the extra 10 euro, and i just wait for the leaks instead.

Just sayin...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom