Early Access reviewing video suggestions

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

The day, or days following the Early Access release, I am going to look over features of the game to show off to those who don't have Early Access.

So give me suggestions on what to look for, and what to do! (Keep in mind, when building parks, I like to maintain realism.)

It's going to be an Overview + Gameplay series. So I'll be making a park, as well as looking over the features! Give me ideas below on what to look for so I may compile a list!

Channel Link

Last edited:
Haha, Good idea! Though I am completely unfamiliar with Disney styling. I am a complete Cedar Fair kind of guy, Since I worked at a Cedar Fair park, and I've only ever gone to Cedar Fair owned parks (Kings Island & Cedar Point)

Overview of the current state of the game- yes.

Review...no. You should never do a review of a game that has not yet been completed. Try to stay away from that.

Never review. Not good with reviewing.

Overview, as you stated, yes I will be doing. Get a good look at the game at it's developing stages!

Well depending on what we get to do , I would suggest dark rides under ground (seems to be a major requested theme) and try messing with stuff like putting walls near terrain, build something along the lines of what they have shown (piratey) things that you can merge wall sections, rocks(asset items) into the terrain and see how that goes. I know this is what I will be doing for sure :) not to mention stalking my visitors walking around the park :)

Hi InfiniteChaos.
I would give them structure. Also as people's attention span can be quite short while surfing, I would keep them relatively short. That way, you'll get hits from general web surfers as well as us lot.
So I would do a series of short-ish vids, each one covering a single feature, 1 for terraforming, 1 for coasters etc and then maybe set them all in one park That way, we can see the progress of a full park being built.
This could keep the casual surfers attention and the links to the other videos will keep them coming back.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi InfiniteChaos.
I would give them structure. Also as people's attention span can be quite short while surfing, I would keep them relatively short. That way, you'll get hits from general web surfers as well as us lot.
So I would do a series of short-ish vids, each one covering a single feature, 1 for terraforming, 1 for coasters etc and then maybe set them all in one park That way, we can see the progress of a full park being built.
This could keep the casual surfers attention and the links to the other videos will keep them coming back.
+ 1 [up] Great idea!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom