Early Arrivals at Beagle Point

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'm receiving a lot of conflicting information in regards to a few of us whom have managed to make to Beagle Point.

I was on my way back when I was told by a few CMDR's that they are going to announce an "Arrival Thread" in which to post a picture of you in system before you head back. I'm trying to separate the wheat from the chaff here. What is the official stance on this?

A few of us have been mapping like crazy on the fringes of The Abyss and Aphelion and wondering when or if we can head back?

Regards,
Gary

I have to say I'm disappointed. It's a holiday season so not surprising that on reaching WP 11 some would push on to Beagle point. Some warning that if you got there early and didn't hang around then your trip wouldn't count would have been nice.

I have to say I'm disappointed. It's a holiday season so not surprising that on reaching WP 11 some would push on to Beagle point. Some warning that if you got there early and didn't hang around then your trip wouldn't count would have been nice.

The expedition is not a race, and as all the other waypoints were scheduled and not revealed beforehand, you could have expected that it would be the same for the arrival.

We were often told not to race ahead. and since the last part of the expedition was only posted a few hours ago, i find it baffling that anyone can claim to have completed DW2 before that was even posted.

I find it baffling that anyone can think the final waypoint wasn't posted over a year ago. And as for racing ahead, no I didn't. I've had plenty of time so I did over 50,000 lightyears to get from WP11 to WP12, then went as far beyond as I could scanning every world I could. With all the info posted how hard would it have been to explicitly state that arriving early meant you may as well not have bothered from the point of view of the expedition.

I find it baffling that anyone can think the final waypoint wasn't posted over a year ago. And as for racing ahead, no I didn't. I've had plenty of time so I did over 50,000 lightyears to get from WP11 to WP12, then went as far beyond as I could scanning every world I could. With all the info posted how hard would it have been to explicitly state that arriving early meant you may as well not have bothered from the point of view of the expedition.

One of my alts was at BP earlier in the year, I guess I should be able to claim they did the expedition under your rules too - lol

The last thing I intended was this thread to become a salty mess. It was a question, it's been answered, can a Mod please shut this down?

Gary

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom