ECM 2019 - Elite Community Meet. Manchester Renaissance Hotel, 20th April

Ok. Loading has commenced. Power equipment, 5 monitors, 2 tv, 3 pc's, a wii, a switch, a pi, a laptop, some tomytronic,10 board games, the flags and banners, dk2, leap motion, trackIR, a streamdeck, a swiftpoint z-mouse, 12 ECM 2019 glasses, some hutton mats and badges, a copy of ED battlecards and all the badging gear...... and that's just one car.

Incidentally, if you have a ticket you should have received an invitation to join a Discord server for everyone attending. Much more information there.

I have not seen any of Elite Players in person since EGX 2016. I saw this meeting and I knew I needed to get my to mars (manchester)
I recently joined my local astronomy socitey and met another Elite player, all of other the members that I have shown screen shots of elite have been
blown away, I was blown away when I went to a meeting 2 miles north of Leeds and looked though a big neutonan refraction telecope and saw Pleides, a jewel box it was 1000s of stars as the astro member said when I was taken back.
Anyway will see you tomorrow I have a Retro arcade game that I have remade and not released, I will show case it off, level editor, plays itself, v fast
Catch Ya Later !

Had a blast at ECM - was great meeting with lots of commanders and Paige, Will and Sally

Thank you guys for hosting such a fun event

This was my first Elite related meetup and it was epic. So many great people and all sharing the love of the game. It was also great to meet Paige, Will and Sally. Being thrown around, smacked in the face and thrown off a building by Paige was one of the highlights of the day for me, and we're due a re-match sometime :D

Hi All was a brilliant day. I hope they raised a lot of money for the charity Special Effect. Nice to see everyone meeting the hutton orbital trukers, the nice lady from the fuel rats, the people from frontier, Playing the elite based card game was great (although next time I will have my reading glasses and be able to see the cards)
I will go say hi next time to Paige, Will and Sally I was a bit star struck by them, they seem even lovely in real life! xx
see ya out in the black, or at the next one. o7

Hi All was a brilliant day. I hope they raised a lot of money for the charity Special Effect. Nice to see everyone meeting the hutton orbital trukers, the nice lady from the fuel rats, the people from frontier, Playing the elite based card game was great (although next time I will have my reading glasses and be able to see the cards)
I will go say hi next time to Paige, Will and Sally I was a bit star struck by them, they seem even lovely in real life! xx

Paige, Will and Sally are lovely - though if Paige offers to play you at Gang Beasts be warned she is vicious at it :)

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Glad you enjoyed the day! Was it you who thanked me for rescuing you once? That really made my day if it was, and lovely to meet you too! :)

This was my first Elite related meetup and it was epic. So many great people and all sharing the love of the game. It was also great to meet Paige, Will and Sally. Being thrown around, smacked in the face and thrown off a building by Paige was one of the highlights of the day for me, and we're due a re-match sometime :D

Ahh another of Paiges victims then :)

Though I cant say we weren't warned - when we were first introduced to it we were told Paige was great at it

Top Bottom