ED and the Oculus Rift DK1 Discussion Thread

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I have another problem, not sure if it was mentioned. I have DK1 at the moment and when I start the game everything is in front of me as it should be, but when the game loads, front view is behind my back.

Where can I calibrate that? Unreadable text is not an issue for me, I know most of it and Voice attack sorts the rest...
Thank you.

I have another problem, not sure if it was mentioned. I have DK1 at the moment and when I start the game everything is in front of me as it should be, but when the game loads, front view is behind my back.

Where can I calibrate that? Unreadable text is not an issue for me, I know most of it and Voice attack sorts the rest...
Thank you.

Had the same problem. Press F-12 while looking in the correct direction. This will reset it to forward facing...

Had the same problem. Press F-12 while looking in the correct direction. This will reset it to forward facing...
This was a crucial piece of info for me too. One more tip:

Scoot back a bit in your chair when you begin, then press F12. Then, scoot back up to your desk. You'll be in a better position relative to your virtual body, & the text on the screens will be more visible. Also, you'll be less likely to move the cameras *into* the headrest of your virtual seat, (a real annoyance, for me at least.)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom