ED Astrometrics: Maps and Visualizations

"Man down!"

Website seems offline at the moment....
FYI I've referred to the site a few times today and did not notice an outage.

Incidentally, did you change the base image for the "Galaxy" view recently? I thought it used to be the same one that EDSM uses, but now it's clearly different, and seems to be a bit blurrier at high zooms. Also lacks the prominent dark patches denoting the nebula lanes that the EDSM image uses (which to be fair are not nearly so prominent on the in-game map).

When I'm bored I check if other pilots were bored too and used the galaxy as their canvas. A while a go I was very happy about the Star Trek "sign" painted on the galaxy. The ED "emblem" was also cool … well, this time I wondered about who is responsible for the … øhm … "art" at position 8888, 42800?
Well, I giggled :)

When I'm bored I check if other pilots were bored too and used the galaxy as their canvas. A while a go I was very happy about the Star Trek "sign" painted on the galaxy. The ED "emblem" was also cool … well, this time I wondered about who is responsible for the … øhm … "art" at position 8888, 42800?
Well, I giggled :)
Did you find Schwanzus 700 ly Longus?

:LOL:

There is a reddit post but it's NSFW (y)

Wait a moment … bigmac and rudi, you are germans, aren't you? … well I grew up in East Germany, so that counts too and I wonder what that says about germans that we are the only ones seeing/commenting this :unsure:

Anyway, there is a reddit post? Is it by the pilot who did that? Ah well, I guess I can find it myself.

Wait a moment … bigmac and rudi, you are germans, aren't you? … well I grew up in East Germany, so that counts too and I wonder what that says about germans that we are the only ones seeing/commenting this :unsure:

Anyway, there is a reddit post? Is it by the pilot who did that? Ah well, I guess I can find it myself.
Yes german.
And yes it is on reddit, but it was some days ago, is buried under NSFW and yes I know the CMDR who did it (no, not me) 🥳

yeah, Kartoffel hier ;)

there also was a thread some time ago, which collected the different arts, if I remember correctly,
and without the need of age rating :)

but to get this back on topic...
whats going on with @Orvidius, seems you are little rare last time on the forum?
hope everything is going well! :)

Top Bottom