ED Devs Please read this

Hey ED Devs what is the premium content for Lifetime expansion pass holders because me and meny others are wondering what we are getting for this "season".

Hey ED Devs what is the premium content for Lifetime expansion pass holders because me and meny others are wondering what we are getting for this "season".

Tumbleweed.gif

[smile]

isnt this one of those groundhog threads that the mods can close due to it being a duplicate of so many or are we at the stage where there is no thread on this subject active...

I would have gotten that lifetime pass if it applied to me on console. Now I'm glad that they didn't have it for me, because by selling this they created a group of people who will never be satisfied and will always complain.

I think that frontier should just give you lot the entire contents of the cosmetic system and be done with you. I want all the actual gameplay content just as much as you. It wouldn't be right to reserve specialties for a select few that heard about the game first.

Last edited:
I would have gotten that lifetime pass if it applied to me on console. Now I'm glad that they didn't have it for me, because by selling this they created a group of people who will never be satisfied and will always complain.
Hey now don't be unfair, enough of those who don't have an LEP :p

Don't worry about the lifetime pass, new expansions for us will come, just not this year (well, if they manage to keep their road map, 3.0 may come toward the end of this year).
They just can't say what yet (and it's better this way, since they probably don't know yet if they can make it on schedule).

Last edited:

Just suggestion - if you want direct answer, ask this question to FD support. While you might get some clarification from some of CM team, consider this question gets asked a lot, and it is way better to recieve this clarification directly.

If you are taking what we know for granted - Zac has responded that they will have something to reveal at the end of the year for lifetime extension pass holders - that means new paid for content. Beyond however is free for Horizons owners (and I suspect some of that still applies to base game too, but Horizons is laughably cheap at sale these days so yeah).

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Don't worry about the lifetime pass, new expansions for us will come, just not this year (well, if they manage to keep your road map, 3.0 may come toward the end of this year).
They just can't say what yet (and it's better this way, since they probably don't know yet if they can make it on schedule).

Ed has described Beyond as Season 3 (see his news post).

Zac has indicated that there will be premium content in 2018 available free to LEP holders.

Powderpanic

Banned
I cant wait to not pay money for this season :)

I don't have a life time pass, I am just not going to give FDEV any more money

Ed has described Beyond as Season 3 (see his news post).

Zac has indicated that there will be premium content in 2018 available free to LEP holders.

About Ed: yes, but i guess that the marketing meaning of "season" has changed. I expect next paid content to be an "expansion".

About Zac: yeah, but iirc he meant (explicitly or implicitly) toward the end of "Beyond", which might or might not be the end of 2018.

Last edited:

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
About Ed: yes, but i guess that the marketing meaning of "season" has changed. I expect next paid content to be an "expansion".

Probably.

About Zac: yeah, but iirc he meant toward the end of "Beyond", which might or might not be the end or 2018.

When the premium content might drop during the year is, as yet, unknown - other than the indication that it will drop this year.

Top Bottom