Horizons ED Horizons approval from me

I don't see NPC faces and voice acting suddenly transforming the game and making it more fun than it already is. It'll be nice and enjoyable to flesh out NPCs and players with the commander creator but anybody who doesn't like the game already isn't going to suddenly flip because there's a bald avatar.

I adore this game. I only play twice a week or so in VR but each time I start with an "oh goodie" and end with "ahhh, that was nice." It scratches the itch and does the trick. All of these people superimposing their insane demands and requirements on it to combine all their favorite games ever into one game and have it done by last week are pretty goofy. Sure, suggest ideas. Report bugs. But no need to be a about it or claim Braben is ripping us off. The devs clearly care about the game and are pouring a huge chunk of their lives into it. A little respect is called for.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like you were correct. The first of the trolls has turned up by the looks of it.

Yes, and it's nice when they self-identify. Makes putting them on ignore so much easier as I just did with the one I can no longer see above. I don't know why someone would play a game they have nothing good to say about, or if they no longer play, why they would waste time trying to bait others.

Missions variety is only BARELY enough now, 12 months are after the original release.
I think it is downright incorrect to claim that we haven't had a major boost in mission variety.
I never said what you think I said. Please re-read it... (Hint: I indicated that mission variety wasn't enough UNTIL now. The opposite of what you thought I said.)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Well, it looks like you were correct. The first of the trolls has turned up by the looks of it.
I hope you weren't accusing me of being a troll? :( I'm definitely no troll (I defend ED as much as I criticise it), and I even agreed with 95% of the positive stuff that Pecisk wrote.

If people are unable to see the difference between constructive criticism & "trolling", then this forum is on a one-way trip to hell (with well-intentioned people being bad-mouthed by other well-intentioned people, and any real trolls having a field day).

Last edited:
I totally agree with the OP. +1

One of the things I have found that really helps me enjoy EDH more, is I stopped reading the negative posts. Folks are more then welcome to post their thoughts, and complaints. And I am more then welcome to ignore them. I found myself getting very agitated by many of these threads for various reasons, and allowing that to creep into my game time. No more I'm done with them.

Thanks to OP for a positive thread.

LLaP
S1E

Top Bottom