ED: Looking for Friends?

Hey everyone. My GT is the same as my username on here. mikesthatguyy. I have been playing ED for about a month or two and although I always play in open mode. I have never met anyone or winged up with other players. Gets dangerous out there by yourself! Feel free to add me as I will be on the game in a little bit.

I'm looking for some ED wing farming merits and cash. On most nights. AtrocityHarm

Greetings Atrocity.

I will be farming merits for Aisling Duval until the end of this cycle, if you wish to join or just want some tips feel free to add me on Xbox Live or send me a Private Message here on the Forums.

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Looking for a group of cmds in the UK to wing up for anything. Trading, hunting, etc etc. Add me my GT is ... bizmaky

Ready for duty (almost)

Hello Commaders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder

HI Im xXHACKERGAMEXx and i will be happy if you add me, im ready for everything.
im currently 7000 Ly away for SOL but i will be back in less than a week :p

I'm merit farming if anyone wants to join up. Gamertag (Firepheonix117)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I'm merit farming if anyone wants to join. Gamertag (Firepheonix117)

Hey guys anyone from Singapore or near abouts hit me up, my gt is "cmdr zang"

Only been playing a week and this game is super addictive. With a cobra now and doing rare trading. Not sure what we can do as a geoup though😄 not much of a multiplayer gamer.

Hi everyone. New to the forums, not new to Elite. Been going solo since it was preview. Cmdr Himoura reporting for duty.

Been playing off and on since game preview. Still learning but I got the basics down, add me up jtm1986

Hangin around in between sol and everate

I am on western usa (if it matters?)

Thanks!!

I've been playing since the preview program, i fly a clipper and right now im hanging out around cuebo but im allied with ALD. Im pretty much down for anything PvE related except pirating. I don't mind watching you mine or just flying with you as you haul cargo or whateves. I'm EST time and am usually on at night, send me a message if you need a empty wing space to fill.

hi im snaggy and im new to elite on xbox i know f all about this and i need help if you wana help please message sirsnaggydock it would be great to get some help

Top Bottom