ED: Looking for Friends?

Looking for new Elite XBL friends. Just got back into Elite, and it'd be nice to have some more friends to play with.
Feel free to add me on Live. Gt is CRASHD0WN BSG

Cluless By Name....

Albo McCluless here, played Elite way back in 1984 on the BBC4, have been playing the latest version for a few months on Xbox one.... things have changed a bit!

Always looking for more people to wing up with. I play most nights in GMT timezone. Already with a group so please don't try and recruit me ;) and I fly around the Fionn area with them. Still happy to fly with anyone that's in the area though as long as you don't shoot me.

GT: Van R Flyheight

New Commander

Greetings All! Been piloting about a week now.....love it. Been playing solo, but wouldn’t mind joining a group. I’m around most weekday evenings and all day on the weekends (US Central Time). If you don’t mind having an educated, quick-learning N00b join you then look me up. Gamertag: PvtPurpleMonkey

~PvtPurpleMonkey

Don't seem to see many people in the big black....

GT: Maeslen

Looking for people to chat with and fly with.
Presently grinding empire and fed ranks....
Maes

Friends on this game would be nice. I'm transport missions and trading. I'm currently about to start bounty hunting. I've been playing on and off for about the last 5 or 6 months now. Just came back 3 weeks ago. My gamertag is: PMET

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder

Ambushlizard30
Home System Aditi

Squadron Commander Mattheodric here, feel free to add my GT Mattheodric, I am always looking for more people to play with :)

38814.png

Squadron Commander Mattheodric here, feel free to add me up if you are looking for friends and or a group to fly with.

GT Mattheodric

38814.png

Last edited:
Hi all,
CMDR rXan..
Extremely new, playing with mouse and keyboard, don't even know how to dock properly.. Did a few missions upgraded from the freewinder a couple of times..
Space is extremely lonely.. Need a purpose..

Top Bottom