ED: Looking for Friends?

GT: Attch Chimp. Haven't winged up ever, and I'd like to start. Mobius or Open. I have engineered ships for most professions. Heck, I'll even go mining.

Last edited:
GT: Devon Greatwolf
TZ: CDT (Central Daylight Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours

Rather new to ED a few weeks (app 200hrs) into the game. Casual player into the game for the roleplay aspect and the experience. Not really a grinder or min/maxer. Definitely not a cred/hr type of player, but have nothing against those that are. And that is what I really enjoy about this game; it seems to be what one wants and/or makes it to be for them. Usually available Mon-Thu evenings after 6pm local time and most weekends starting Friday 6pm local through Sunday evening. Always up to chat and play with folks. Below you will find a link to an introduction to my commander.

Greetings, commanders. My name is H0BBS. I enjoy role-playing, exclusively playing in open, and some of the more let us say shady dealings available in the galaxy. I keep strange hours, but if you see me around and you feel like we might have like interests then send a message. Safe travels.

I'm a shift worker but play ED on my days off so you could say I'm a casual player, feel free to add me..Mythic Centaur is my tag name. I'm not in a squadron atm but i'm based at Shinrarta Dezhra atm as its my home base atm

CMDR Serenity03 and Serenity03a are my two accounts. Friendly and active players may befriend me. Also, I have a squadron I have formed that needs players. Look up Knights of the Garter (KOTG).

See you in the verse!

New to ED looking to find a partner for a new start who'd be interested in dabbling in roleplay. I have a mic and have been familiarizing myself with flight on a hotas
Add OneLungGinger on xbl and send me a message if interested

Hi all .. I am an experienced Commander based in Colonia with a half decent fleet at my disposal .. Anyone based around Colonia feel free to add me Rikendrix1979. Happy to have a pop at any role !

Been playing this game off and on for about 3 years but only recently took it more serious. Definitely a casual player. I play some nights EST and on weekends. Right now I'm around Pleiades/Maia, I just came back from the 5000 Ls mission to open up one of the Engineers.

Callsign: NoNameOrNumber

Greetings Commanders. My GT is Grebom717. I ussually hang around the Cubeo areas. However, I am at SOL doing passenger missions. I can help with almost anything. My most knowledgeable area is exploration. Feel free to look me up for questions on the game or wing up.

Last edited:
GT is PalmerA.

Im a trader recently. Trying to get the coin to get a explorer phantom. Than ill be exploring the stars. Would be nice to have a friend come for the ride. Or even to do team trade mission. I used to be a bounty hunter. But there is no money in it anymore. And i likely wont be a alien hunter as 2 million a kill and take 20 minutes to kill it is not very profitable long run.

So ill be a explorer when i have 108 million i need.

Hi all, I'm looking to wing up with a few good men to go on Thargoid hunts, make some money and I'd like to get some more Guardian tech unlocked for engineering. I took a break about a year ago, but I like the changes in the latest update(s) and would like to familiarize myself with those changes. I'm an Elite ranked pilot. I enjoy friendly PVP, making $, engineering, and exploring cool things nearby. I'm ok with pilots on the come up, but no noobs please. If interested, let me know. Main goal is to have some fun. I'm on Xbox. Available most evenings.

GT: MiL1TiA SiX
Timezones: US Central

GT is PalmerA.

Im a trader recently. Trying to get the coin to get a explorer phantom. Than ill be exploring the stars. Would be nice to have a friend come for the ride. Or even to do team trade mission. I used to be a bounty hunter. But there is no money in it anymore. And i likely wont be a alien hunter as 2 million a kill and take 20 minutes to kill it is not very profitable long run.

So ill be a explorer when i have 108 million i need.
Hey man

Top Bottom