ED: Looking for Friends?

Cobra3 does everything well, combat,trading,exploring. Cheap rebuys and gets even better with simple engineering.
Couldn't live with out mine "Prometheus" pictured above, feel free to check it out on INARA or hit me up in game, GT Batterby76
o7

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder
XBGT: Zero Barrier

Add me ill be happy to have you!

Very noobish to this game 1st time playing need friends to learn game also looking to join a squadron seems like my best shot at making friends GT: XxGolyathxX

I've just come back to playing after 6 years out and just started learning to fly and mine again! A lot of things have changed!

It would be great to team up to mine together.

GT: Sithilis

Anybody that is interested in getting deeper into strategy play with Elite Dangerous as part of a Squadron that spans all platforms is welcome to hook up with me here at Sirius Special Forces or join our Discord. Or simply through the game in the Squadrons tab on the RH Internal Panel in your ship. ALL are welcome! See you in the Black! (GT = NeLsOn RaD)

Last edited:
Total noob here but loving the game so add me and I’ll be keen To wing up. Gt: TheTexasDolly
Anybody that is interested in getting deeper into strategy play with Elite Dangerous as part of a Squadron that spans all platforms is welcome to hook up with me here at Sirius Special Forces or join our Discord. Or simply through the game in the Squadrons tab on the RH Internal Panel in your ship. ALL are welcome! See you in the Black! (GT = NeLsOn RaD)

Very noobish to this game 1st time playing need friends to learn game also looking to join a squadron seems like my best shot at making friends GT: XxGolyathxX

I've just come back to playing after 6 years out and just started learning to fly and mine again! A lot of things have changed!

It would be great to team up to mine together.

GT: Sithilis

Top Bottom