ED: Looking for Friends?

Greetings cmdrs, im thepirateorc leader of the best piracy group out in the black called dark marauders. If you need help feel free to msg me over xbl my gt is the same as my forum name. o7

"Jacket Chat" is my GT. Anyone feel free to friend me. Always looking for other players. I hang out in Ceos, LHS 3447, the Founders System or Delkar. Feel free to join Elite Dangerous Rescue Rangers which is a recent xbox gamer club I just start for elite dangerous. See you in the black!!

Looking for Friends to Play With

I’m Spider Tears! Feel free to add me, I don’t know my current location because I was doing a passenger mission. I’ve made at least 30 jumps when I saw an interesting planet and decided to touchdown, where I was immediately demolished.

My Name For ED/Steam is chaos7591 Please add me

My Name For ED/Steam is chaos7591 Please add me im happy to make new friends and i would like help with gaining credits and that.

Hola a todos!!

CMDR: FedeNow (Xbox) >>> Acabo de volver de un viaje de 52.000 y estoy listo para unirme a otros porque ya tuve suficiente de viajes en solitario jajaja
CMDR: FedEx (PC) >>> Actualmente no estoy jugando en pc.

Saludos!!!!

Is anybody out there.........

Hi there, I’m CMDR-Tackleberry666. I am pretty new to the game and getting bored of solo. Would like to try ops as a wing.

If there are any like minded CMDR’s out there, who would want to join me in some adventures in the void. Please add me.

I’m currently in the california nebula.

CMDR Tackleberry666

My gamer tag is Vin58 I have been on elite since Xbox preview, athough I have been inactive for the last year. Looking to get back in for the next update. Add me if I am online.
Cheers o7

Hi there, I’m CMDR-Tackleberry666. I am pretty new to the game and getting bored of solo. Would like to try ops as a wing.

If there are any like minded CMDR’s out there, who would want to join me in some adventures in the void. Please add me.

I’m currently in the california nebula.

CMDR Tackleberry666

"ops as a wing." + "adventures in the void" = curiosity as to what this activity is and what can be done in the "void" as a wing :D

English, uk based xbox x player, got one or two mates that play consistently currently hanging in hip 16038 for the cg at the minute. anyone fancy joining is welcome.
got a decent footing in the game now after playing since early preview days happy to help any one out.

GT XxExiledOmenxX

Last edited:
Hello!

Hey, my GT is Steelzsar01, I mostly do just enough shipping to pay for like fifteen or so Diamondback Scouts to obliterate them in combat. Not because I don't like them, I just suck at dogfighting. Hit me up if you want to chill or like, whatevs.

Top Bottom