ED: Looking for Friends?

Commander Xen0cidal Angel, over a year game experience but not dedicated and intermediate skills in most game areas. No engineer ships but do have a rated Asp Explorer FDL and Krate. Looking for other commanders who want make a play group devoted to the Xbox and bgs.

I'm looking for cmdr's who have skills in combat, and want to wing up in open play. I'm are pretty good combat pilot who are in fight against other cmdr's, mostly grifers and pirate, but it would be nice to have someone watch my six.
I'm also elite in trading and exploring.

My GT is SternSkov and playing time is Europe

o7

Last edited:
Looking to help

My gt is misster squirty I'm looking to help some newer players out just shoot me a message and I'll help you out with just about anything mainly pve but I dabble rarely in pvp

I don't have high hopes to find someone. But I should at least try.
My GT is Howlrunner82, I'm German and I'm flying my Type 9 Freighter in the Area around Nanomam.

I don't have high hopes to find someone. But I should at least try.
My GT is Howlrunner82, I'm German and I'm flying my Type 9 Freighter in the Area around Nanomam.

There are lots of players around Nanomam! A couple of them may not shoot on sight, either. You could get lucky [up]

Hello Commanders!
my GT is Xylmar and I've just returned to Elite Dangerous. Been working on updating my ships to the new engineers system and doing all around bounty hunting, trading, mining and other fun stuff. Looking to expand my Elite friends and help new players get into the game. So if you want to wing up feel free to contact me, willing to help new players.

Hi

Hey there!

I've played this game as an explorer for the majority of my Elite Dangerous career. I'm currently on a months-long exploration trip, but I'd like to learn the fine art of mining when I get back to civilization. Would anyone be available to show me the ropes? It's a little daunting, especially after this latest update.

o7

xGhost91x

Hey there!

I've played this game as an explorer for the majority of my Elite Dangerous career. I'm currently on a months-long exploration trip, but I'd like to learn the fine art of mining when I get back to civilization. Would anyone be available to show me the ropes? It's a little daunting, especially after this latest update.

o7

xGhost91x

There's no better place to start than the Popular Guide to Mining (updated for the new mechanics)

join us

KNIGHTS OF THE ETHEREAL AEGIS invites you to help us explore our universe. Together we will unravel the galaxies mysteries, and shed light on conspiracies that keep us bound in the dark.
- SEARCH FOR KNIGHTS OF THE ETHEREAL AEGIS
- EVERYONE WELCOME
- WE ARE ON XBOX

hey there, looking for a big squad, play in Australia Timezone.

GT is MUTT0N DAGGER (with a zero). been playing since GPP and have all the toys...

I'm new to this whole xbox live thing I used to play on pc but xbox is easier to play due to my back injury anyway everyone feel free to msg me anytime I'm from new Jersey so I look forward to hearing from you all just like to chill talk maybe do something

Top Bottom