ED: Looking for Friends?

CMDR Serenity03 and Serenity03a are my two accounts. Friendly and active players may befriend me. Also, I have a squadron I have formed that needs players. Look up Knights of the Garter (KOTG).

See you in the verse!

New to ED looking to find a partner for a new start who'd be interested in dabbling in roleplay. I have a mic and have been familiarizing myself with flight on a hotas
Add OneLungGinger on xbl and send me a message if interested

Hi all .. I am an experienced Commander based in Colonia with a half decent fleet at my disposal .. Anyone based around Colonia feel free to add me Rikendrix1979. Happy to have a pop at any role !

Been playing this game off and on for about 3 years but only recently took it more serious. Definitely a casual player. I play some nights EST and on weekends. Right now I'm around Pleiades/Maia, I just came back from the 5000 Ls mission to open up one of the Engineers.

Callsign: NoNameOrNumber

Greetings Commanders. My GT is Grebom717. I ussually hang around the Cubeo areas. However, I am at SOL doing passenger missions. I can help with almost anything. My most knowledgeable area is exploration. Feel free to look me up for questions on the game or wing up.

Last edited:
GT is PalmerA.

Im a trader recently. Trying to get the coin to get a explorer phantom. Than ill be exploring the stars. Would be nice to have a friend come for the ride. Or even to do team trade mission. I used to be a bounty hunter. But there is no money in it anymore. And i likely wont be a alien hunter as 2 million a kill and take 20 minutes to kill it is not very profitable long run.

So ill be a explorer when i have 108 million i need.

Hi all, I'm looking to wing up with a few good men to go on Thargoid hunts, make some money and I'd like to get some more Guardian tech unlocked for engineering. I took a break about a year ago, but I like the changes in the latest update(s) and would like to familiarize myself with those changes. I'm an Elite ranked pilot. I enjoy friendly PVP, making $, engineering, and exploring cool things nearby. I'm ok with pilots on the come up, but no noobs please. If interested, let me know. Main goal is to have some fun. I'm on Xbox. Available most evenings.

GT: MiL1TiA SiX
Timezones: US Central

GT is PalmerA.

Im a trader recently. Trying to get the coin to get a explorer phantom. Than ill be exploring the stars. Would be nice to have a friend come for the ride. Or even to do team trade mission. I used to be a bounty hunter. But there is no money in it anymore. And i likely wont be a alien hunter as 2 million a kill and take 20 minutes to kill it is not very profitable long run.

So ill be a explorer when i have 108 million i need.
Hey man

Always happy to meet fellow thieves. BENNY LID.

I should point out that my thievery is small time mostly npcs and not yet ready for the big leagues. I'm also in no rush to meta 👍

Hi I am still relatively new to ED but running a Type 9 with a 782T load usually just play solo on trading (mostly polymer - basic medicine runs)
recently switched to open play expecting to meet / bump into people .. and nothing i get NPC interdictions every now and then, bu tthey are really easy to evade.
But i have to admit i am starting to wonder if i am the only person playing the game ...

is there anyone out there?

Hi I am still relatively new to ED but running a Type 9 with a 782T load usually just play solo on trading (mostly polymer - basic medicine runs)
recently switched to open play expecting to meet / bump into people .. and nothing i get NPC interdictions every now and then, bu tthey are really easy to evade.
But i have to admit i am starting to wonder if i am the only person playing the game ...

is there anyone out there?
Head down to the CG

Top Bottom